Kingdom Hearts: Destiny of Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reunion Two Fates Recross

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Reunion Two Fates Recross Empty Reunion Two Fates Recross

Post by zashonfire Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:15 pm

In the white room of the white castle surrounded by white walls and white light their lies a room tucked deep within the castles interior. Here in the room someone waits almost like a sleeping beauty, or a Pandora's box. But he's been waiting a year now with nothing but forever and eternal sleep in the room floating upright in what looks like a flower bud. Thin clear film surrounds him keeping him from the effects of the outside world the film is filled with a liquid substance keeping the boy afloat. He almost looks peaceful and safe.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Reunion Two Fates Recross Empty Re: Reunion Two Fates Recross

Post by thekyle96 Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:35 pm

Running up the spiral stair case, Keyblade drawn, slashing through foes from his past. Stephen eased his way to the top, with minimal effort. Flipping over a dark figure, slicing the memory back into his mind, he landed gracefully at the top step. Turning to face a white door. "Damn, everything in this place is white. Surprise I haven't gone insane." Stephen mumbled as he opened the door. White walls, white light, white everything. He scanned the room. Finally. Stephen sighed and walked towards a pod that held his friend. Lifting his blade he slashed diagonally, opening the pod and letting the fluid retreat.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

https://khddrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:47 pm

At first Jacob stumbled his legs buckling from extreme under use. He stumbled a few steps before catching himself. Droplets hung to his hair which had grown to brush the bridge of his nose. He reached a hand up and threw his hair back. All his clothes ripped off him in pieces far far too small after being on him for all the time he spent in the pod he had out grown them so long ago they just hadn't snapped because he hadn't moved. His voice was rough and scratchy. " Where am I?" His hand stayed over one eye as his vision blurred and tried to recollect.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:29 pm

Stephen threw a bag at Jacob. "There's some clothes in there for you. I think this place is called castle oblivion, and it was a pain to find you." Stephen mumbled and turned to face the door, which seemed extremely far away due to the lack of features in the room. "When you're decent we'll try and fight our way out." Stephen's voice was stern and a bit impatient
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:48 pm

Jacob took a hand from his face and caught the bag. " Aw Stephen you act like your not happy to see me!" He teases instantly falling into the norm with his friend even after a years worth of sleep he couldn't brake 15 year long habit. He opened the bag and pulled out some boxers. " Dude these are like three sizes too small." Jacob complained not even taking the second to consider the fact that it was a good thing he brought him cloths at all. He did of course take the blue jean though slipping them on with his back facing Stephen. His hand fell to his neck a necklace laced around he remembered slightly about it the color of his mom's hair a kiss from her and her hands putting it on. The years sleep hurt some of his memories but what the mind forgets the body does not he knew Stephen in the essence of his bones and him coming here was as easy to predict as the sun coming up the next morning. Jacob was thankful he packed his favorite leather jacket. It had already been around 3 sizes too big when he had had it before now it was the perfect size. He left it unzipped as he gripped his bangs and held them out in front of his face far to long for his liking. With his free hand he summoned his key blade and threw it up before the burdened part of the blade appeared it materilazed in the air and the tiny blades on the hilt came down to trim his bangs to a better length. He stepped easily to Stephen's side and threw a arm around him his hand falling to his chest." Miss me any?" He asked with a wide grin.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:11 am

Stephen rolled his eyes and let a smirk rip arcross his face. "I didn't even notice you were gone. One day it was loud and obnoxious, the next was silent and calm." Stephen turned and faced his life long friend. "How'd you manage to get trapped in here anyway?" Stephen asked blatently.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:47 am

He made a sour face at the question and then looked troubled like he was trying to think of something but couldn't get it. " I wanna say me, and my parents, we were.." As he started the memory started to fill everything he saw like a flash back. " We were somewhere really dark running, something big jumped my mom made her fall I don't think Dad noticed. I jumped at it called out Ends of the Earth and then slammed it." Jacob's memory progressed he felt the rush of wind as he jumped at the large hulking mass. He swung the rare ultra heavy king blade and rocked it. " It got dazed a little bit then something I didn't see caught me on the back of the head." He said raising his free hand to the back of his head as though searching for a bump. His flash back stopped and he sighed. " After that it's even more hazy, I remember this room my mom had just started to get me floating in that bud thing I think I was knocking at death's door. She put this on me." He said fingering the necklace that was clearly visible threw the unzipped jacket he wore and also with no shirt to hide it. The necklace had a key on it with two out stretching bat like wings from the base of the key. " Next thing I remember after that is somebody stomping into this place like they were storming Hell and then I was up with you." He finished
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:25 pm

"Well sounds like a party to me." Stephen replied. He thought about how long it had been since the two of them have seen each other. "we'd better head out, you're about two years behind on some memories." Stephen joked, not sure if Jacob knew about the castle's ability to retell old memories. "It was funny when I walked in the castle and I went through the time where we were completely surrounded by those three giant heartless, but we still wiped the floor with them." Stephen chuckled a bit, remembering every detail as if he just re-relived that moment.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:03 pm

"Damn two years." Jacob mumbled sounding depressed he balled his fists in his jacket pockets. He broke away from Stephen and started towards the door his footsteps sending loud echoes threw the room. It felt really empty looking into it as opposed to sleeping in it Jacob was almost sentimental for a moment, almost. Then the thought for akin to his thinking entered his head, so I've been bored here for two years He summed it up pretty well. " What they'd come find ya for revenge. I thought we wiped them out, of course I wiped two of them." Jacob added making it clear even though between the two of them they never did agree who had defeated one out of the three. They both defeated one by themselves or at least got the ending blow but they'd never agreed on the last one.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:12 pm

"You know that it was me that got the last one." Stephen retorted. The joke had been going on since the event occurred. "You'll find out some other memories while we head out of this place." He added, taking a more serious tone. Lets just hope it's easier to get out then in. Stephen thought as he walked out of the room with Jacob
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:32 pm

"I don't know what your talking about!" He said in his super over exagerated tone. Normally he would reply to his retort like that but truthfully it applied to all of what Stephen said. Jacob opened the door and started on their descent, the door instantly dropping into stairs helped Jacob still waking up after a years' coma was no match and miss the step stumbling and started tumbling down by the time his world stop splitting his head had been bumped and now hurt. " Well that's one way to get down." he guessed as he sat up and looked around he sure as Hell wasn't on the stairs anymore. He looked about shops and things littered a towns square it looked like.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:44 pm

Stephen went from being on the stairs to being in the middle of a plaza like place with many shops and hotels. "Well that makes the meaning of dropping in." Stephen went over to Jacob and helped him up. "I wonder what memory this is." Stephen looked around, and noticed that alot of the shops were closed for the night.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:01 pm

" I must at least get style points for that." Jacob complained accepting Stephen's hand. " Dude I have no clue." He answered Stephen." Honestly I still don't get this memory thing and though we couldn't get between worlds without dark porting." He said looking around. Then his eye caught something, in the light of one of the shops a shadow had been cast across, a human shadow. Jacob put a hand on Stephen's shoulder and wordlessly guided him to a shady area where they wouldn't be seen. Jacob melted into the shadows nicely he nearly became invisible with his normally black attire and his skin easily washed over black, his dark colored purple eyes would look like a cat or a wolf's in the bush watching his prey.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:17 pm

Stephen wordlessly shifted over to the shadows. Like Jacob he blended in, with the exception of Stephen's lighter complexion. He flipped his hood over his head, covering about half of his face. He stared in the direction of the shadow and watched carefully, trying to remember what happened in this memory.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:20 am

" This is my memory." Jacob whispered his realization coming to him steadily. The shadow suddenly started running and two larger shadows followed. " Damn I hate this part." He whispered too, Jacob watched as the two year younger version of himself leaped from an upper area of the square to the lower ignoring the stairs. As he jumped grown Jacob moved jumping off the wall the pair had been hiding in the shade of. " Idiot!" He insulted his younger self who looked confused and startled. Grown Jacob's hand started to shroud with gas like darkness they collected into tendrils as his keyblade started to form. A heartless ripped into existence threw a dark portal in the air right above the young Jacob.
The heartless was a weird mix of a bug and an ape with weird colors. it's lanky arms were outstretched with claws at the end ready to give young Jacob the scar that was now on modern Jacob's back. But that wouldn't happen this time, the keyblade was clearly aimed to take this heartless out easily. If you looked carefully as it formed you could see the glint of color of the gold that were under the chains but that was only if you looked very closely and in the time it formed and he swung you probably wouldn't have been able to tell. The club like keyblade plowed threw the heartless dispersing it into nothing more then formless nothingness, like a truck slamming into a water balloon.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:47 am

Stephen closed his eyes for a split second, but when he opened them he was on an island. "What the?" Stephen questioned as he did a 180 spin to finally realize he was at his home, Destiny Island. The sand was warm and the breeze was pleasant. There was a hooded figure standing off in the distance. A pale white keyblade with a see through light blue handle. Stephen remembered this. He was a nobody, searching for lost memories. The figure turned around and faced Stephen. He charged at Stephen turned and kicked, slamming right into his chest. The hood fell off his head and he fell on his back. "You have the answers I'm searching for." He looked at Stephen. Stephen remained quiet and did a flip over the boy and formed his keyblade. Landing on the ground with a small splash of sand.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:30 pm

Jacob landed light which was amazingly difficult with his Ends of the Earth. Mini Jacob landed tumbling forward into a summer salt. He turned and looked at the older version of himself standing with his keyblade. " That's that's ma mine." He said.
In the name of holy Kingdom Hearts did I look this wimpy? He released Ends of the Earth. " Yeah don't sweat it too much kid." He said helping himself up. Mini Jacob took his hand and climbed to his feet. " Is this like a dream or something? Can I shoot lasers or something?" The 14 - year old one asked.
" Nah we can't do that stuff not for a while at least." Jacob joked. He looked himself over, he was shorter of course, he wore a similar jacket but 3 sizes too big of course, his hair was a lot more unruly then he remembered though. " Okay mini me I'mma guess you don't wanna head back to Mom and Dad." Jacob remembered he had ran off in this memory cause he was annoyed at them. Jacob also noticed by looking up that Stephen was gone. He didn't remember him having a raging ADHD so he guessed something had whisked him away. " So let's go get you and me a hair cut and I'll buy you a burger or something cool?" He decided noticing his own hair wasn't shaping up well after his shady hair cut.
"Yeah sounds good to me." Mini him shrugged.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:23 pm

The boy got up and ran at Stephen again. "Pocket Sand!" Stephen yelled and kicked sand into the nobody's face. A dirty little trick Jacob and Stephen learned in their younger days. The boy stumbled back to the ground and flailed about, not being able to see Stephen dark port behind him. Stephen touched the back of the nobody's neck with the tip of his Keyblade and finally spoke, "Choose your next words carefully. Why are you searching for me. What answers are you looking for. And why do you have a Keyblade." The scene changed into complete blackness. No light, no feeling, just an empty space that contained nothing. Stephen couldn't move, but the boy could. "You made me nothing, you must become nothing like me. You will feel nothing. Become nothing..." His voice trailed off as he pointed his Keyblade at Stephen's heart. Stephen moved his mouth, but no words escaped. He could feel a pain inside his chest, and a wide grin stuck to the boy's face. "Become Nothing!" He shouted. The pain subsided and the nothingness shattered around them. They were back on the Island, and the boy's expression changed to a grimacing snarl. Stephen swept his Keyblade under the nobody's feet and lifted him off the ground, then slashed straight down onto his chest, slamming him to the ground. The boy gasped and tried to keep his lungs from releasing all of his air. "I'm sorry you didn't stay as nothing." Stephen said as he looked away and ended the nobody with a quick slash.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:18 am

The pair of Jacob's made their way threw traverse town both looking rather gloomy in the smaller's black jacket and black shirt and black shirt attire and the bigger with his also black jacket and blue jeans. Both of they're purple eyes were absolutely entrancing as they walked threw the night of traverse town only the glow of a few open shops and stops with lights they looked like a pair of teens out to cause trouble and maybe at another time the Jacob's would but older Jacob's thoughts were on Stephen and how to get out of the blasted tower he assumed they were still in it some how. " Why'd you dash from Mom and Dad?" He asked.
" They took me well I guess us." He amended. " Here when we were sleeping so I never got to say good bye to Stephen."
"Oh." He replied remembering that as he told him eventually they found a barber that was open at this time of night. " Hey!" Jacobs greeted in unison.
" Damn it kids, where are your parents?!"He asked apparently it was way latter then they thought if a 14 and 16 year old where being asked where they're parents were. Younger Jacob looked to the older him for an answer here with a face that basically told him. I hope we got better at lieing with age. sadly they didn't.
" Well your here anyways so why don't the pair of you come in, I'll give ya a cut cause your both looking too shaggy." The old man Barber said. They listened to him and came in the man made small talk with them avoiding the subject of their run away (or what he assumed was they're run away.) And gave them both a nice cut. " Now you kids get outa here and find your parents, no charge for the hair cut."  He said shooing them out.
Jacob and Jacob stood outside the door looking at each other. Then they laughed. " Man that guys nice." Mini Jacob finally said.
" Yeah we should meet more people like him." He said as they started to walk off and small Jacob wondered if that was a hint into his future or something the old him wished would happen.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:50 pm

The scene faded and grew onto another dreary scene. A bell tower loomed above and a train station lied within. "Oh cool this memory." Stephen mumbled. A figure was at the top of the tower, looking down on Stephen. Stephen jumped onto the side of the tower and ran up. He slowly materialized his Keyblade. Midway up the tower Abyssal Ruin appeared and it started to slice into the glass, leaving shards of glass flowing down. It was nearly night, and the sunlight was nearly gone. It was early summer and a bit below average on the temperature. A few feet from the top Stephen did a back flip away from the building and then stood on the air. "Why have you been following me?" Stephen questioned the man. "Same reason your friend is gone." He coolly replied. Stephen threw Abyssal Ruin and charged at the man. Effortlessly the man caught the Keyblade did a quick spin and pointed it straight at Stephen. Stephen stopped dead in his tracks. "Nice try boy. Now It's time for you to sleep." The man said, calling his own Keyblade with his free hand. "Sorry, not tired yet." Stephen dropped out of the air and easily called Abyssal Ruins back. The man jumped after him and shot a pretty big fire ball at Stephen. He focused and opened a Dark portal in front of him. The fire was swallowed and then reappeared behind the man. With great surprise the man was scorched by his own fire, and with just as much surprise, Stephen found a new hatred for gravity. Letting out a quick swear before smashing into the ground below. Not soon after the man hit the ground and Stephen got to his feet. Stephen kicked the man in the stomach and put his foot on his chest. Electricity sparked and cracked in the air as he pointed it in the man's face. "Where's Jacob?" Stephen growled, with the electricity growing louder and stronger. The man coughed and wheezed, "Castle Obvli-" The sound of Stephen's Thunder cut him off and returned him to nothing.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:27 pm

They walked all around town for what seemed like a very very long time. But it couldn't have been more than 10 minutes but Jacob and Jacob felt like they were spending an eternity with each other and it was actually enjoyable. They talked of their views on things they're parents sudden move, the call the darkness had sent them along with the Keyblade. They talked for a long bit about Stephen all the dumb things he'd do and all the times he had been closer than any brother or person could ever have been too Jacob. It was eye opening that both had such a different idea of everything but the only thing that was different about this Jacob then that one was a year's worth of travel and another year's worth of sleep. Eventually it did come time for the pair too part whern they turned a corner and they're parents were on the far end of the street they rushed to get small Jacob.
" Dude they can't see you!" Mini Jacob hissed.
" I know what are we gonna do!?" He only had time to hastily reply as their parents came to small Jacob telling them they had been so worried and never to do that again. Older Jacob's heart felt like it had burst. Mom! Dad! He wanted to scream they had kept him safe tucked in the room he had slept in and he knew and now they were right here in front of him he wanted to hug them he missed them he missed them so much. But he could only look down and hide his face from them as they thanked him for finding they're son. " No no problem." He mumbled without raising his face he turned and hurried away so they would not catch him. "God Stephen come back I wanna leave now come back!" He said to himself.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:30 pm

Back at the white staircase Stephen faded his keyblade out of existence and waited for Jacob to come back. Stephen looked around and felt empty, kind of like he had lost apart of himself while searching for Jacob. Some of the nobodies He had fought had been extremely challenging, but they weren't good enough for Stephen. Alone he was fast and smart, with Jacob he was a single support beam to a, well a tank. Either way fighting was easy, but it just didn't feel right without Jacob. Stephen simply just waited for Jacob to come out of his memory and return to the castel.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:54 pm

Jacob raced and raced pounding down the pavement he passed random standers by he knocked into one and spoke a quick apology h finally he stumbled and tripped. He felt the world drop from below him as he saw the drop. A sad sad smile crept across his lips as he realized he had just trip and fell down the same jump his tiny self had jumped off of when he had first entered the memory. God 2 years and I haven't learned a thing It was really tragic irony he wondered briefly if his head would bust open and he'd reenter a comma but thankfully he seemed to be taken out of his memory just in time and arrived only a few moments after Stephen back at the castle steps on his but just a few steps above Stephen. " H Hey." He said, he knew Stephen would know he was upset, it would be impossible to hide.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:35 pm

Stephen saw his friend and noticed he was upset, but he decided it was better to not pester him about it. "Glad to see you made it back in one peace." Was his only response. Stephen kept walking until they came to the bottom of the stairs that looked out into a large hallway. "Good, now we're almost to the exist, now we just need to avoid the memories." Stephen said plainly.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:55 pm

" Tell me about it." Jacob agreed as he followed Stephen along his hands slipped into his jacket pockets and they hit something he pulled out two mini chocolate bars. " Sweet." He said and tossed one up above Stephen's head and called "high" Stephen and Jacob could reach each other easily the candy nearly fell right into Stephen's hand without him having to even so much as change his pace.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum