Kingdom Hearts: Destiny of Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reunion Two Fates Recross

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Reunion Two Fates Recross - Page 2 Empty Re: Reunion Two Fates Recross

Post by thekyle96 Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:18 pm

Without even trying Stephen caught the candy bar and slid it into his pocket. "Thanks Jake." He said as he walked into the middle of the hall. As far as he could tell there weren't any memories creeping up into reality. "So what are we doing when we get out?" Stephen broke the silence. What do you you with your best friend you haven't seen in two years?
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

https://khddrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 pm

Jacob chewed thoughtfully as he considered what the pair would do when they were free from his prison. " On my whole lost with my parents thing I thought of something kinda fun we could do in a world with a town called Twilight Town." He didn't know if Stephen had gone there while on his search for him.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:10 pm

"Yeah I know of it, what's the idea?" Stephen asked carefully, know of the crazy plans Jacob could cone up with. "If it's anything to do with diving of the bell tower while fighting someone I already beat you to that one." He added, trying to decipher the "fun" idea that Jacob had thought about.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:52 pm

He gave Jacob a side ways glace. " Oh man you know me all about that free fall fighting!" He said sarcasticly. " Nah but when I was there I saw a flyer for prom I know it's like two years late but I'd like to crash it if we get outa here, well at least the newest one." Jacob said with a smile, the steps started to change texture under his steps but he didn't notice as he was absorbed in his conversation with Stephen.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:19 pm

Stephen stared at Jacob. "The first time you see me in two years and you have the nerve to ask me to prom." Stephen replied plainly. "I'm also pretty sure you have to go to school there to even get in." He explained, running the plan through his head. "Totally not a bad idea though, providing we crash it after we get food, and possible dates other then each other." Stephen grinned at the stupid, yet great idea they had created.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:05 pm

Jacob smiled. " Course o problem with my good looks." The steps soon went from a decline to flat ground and Jacob looked down sand was now beneath his feet. He looked to his right nothing but the blue ocean greeted him he looked to Stephen wide eyed. " This this is home." He said slowly realizing they were at Destiny Islands.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:35 pm

Stephen looked around and saw the trees, the sand, and the water. "No, this is the exit. After this you're free." Stephen said. He tried to push the memory away, just so they could leave and get to their real home. "Soon enough this'll be real."
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:48 pm

he bit his lip. " Dude I don't know about this." He said now suddenly scared. Jacob not once in his life had been shy but now stepping out of this tower was scaring him. " I've been gone for a year Stephen the world must have changed so much." He said looking at him hugging his left elbow and rubbing it with his right hand. " What if I no longer belong there?" He asked him seriously.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:09 pm

"Dude, do you really think the world changes enough to the point where nothing makes sense within two years?" Stephen made an attempt at reasoning with Jacob. "I mean, it's not like there were any alien attacks that changed civilization or anything. The worlds are still boring and dull, yet filled with adventure for those who seek it. You know, the same old same old."
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:42 pm

Jacob looked off into the trees and their own tree house. " The light's are on." He said to Stephen as he started to walk towards their tree house. Am i scared of the world changing ? No that's not it, it's me Stephen. He started to run now annoyed at this thoughts his hand gripping his necklace. You weren't there for the year of running and another of sleep I'm set apart from everyone aren't I? I would say so.
As Jacob came to the rope latter he stopped and looked back to see if Stephen had followed, as he did he started to hear voices.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:30 am

Stephen chased after Jacob, but making sure he didn't catch up right away. He noticed the lights inside their tree house and began to wonder why they were on. I'm pretty sure I didn't leave those on for a year, and even if I had they wouldn't still be working. He thought to himself as he stood at the foot of the ladder. Jacob was almost at the top. Stephen took a side step and jumped up to reach the bottom of the landing to the wooden walkway. He pulled himself up and then vaulted over the hand rails to stand somewhat to the side of Jacob. "Hold up, we don't know who is there." Stephen spoke in a hushed tone.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:00 pm

Jacob fell silent he hadn't payed much attenion or thought about it but it was true their could be a dangerous heartless or a deadly apparition of their past hanging around. Jacob crept towards the window and peeked inside. " Damn the return of mini me." He said to himself signialing to Stephen to join him at the window to see the small past version of Jacob throwing foam swords and other toys around in a fit.
Jacob was so fixed on watching the version of himself that he missed someone else in the room someone he knew all too well watching mini Jacob with a tried expression.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:26 pm

Stephen came to the window to look in with Jacob. He could see his younger self cleaning up after Jacob's tantrum, neatly dodging and catching things being flung around. Both Stephen's were silent. This was getting boring, but Jacob seemed entranced by the vision. Stephen just simply sat down in one of the chairs that was near them.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:41 pm

Mini Jacob eventually cooled his temper he sulked to a chair and complained that something wasn't fair Jacob the original couldn't hear much they were on the far side of the tree house which was extensively large for a tree house. Jacob didn't need to hear much more though he remembered this little encounter it was all he needed to know.
He left the window and turned to Stephen, " Let's get out of here." He said decisively taking the jump over the railing of the balcony.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:10 pm

Stephen nodded as he jumped up and put a foot on the rail. He used his other leg as extra momentum to flip off the rail and landed gracefully next to Jacob, with nothing more then a splash of sand. Stephen could remember what mini Jacob had been running his temper about, after all he was there when it happened. Stephen was bout to talk to Jacob, but a shadowy figure caught his eye. "Far left, under the third tree from Fort Barnicki." Stephen whispered to Jacob.
An eerie feeling washed over the island and hit them like a wave. The vision had changed to another island. This one was pretty much on fire. No, this wasn't another island, this was their island. He turned to see their tree house ablaze and panic and anger rose inside of him. "This is what is to become of your world." Those words could have covered the beach in ice. "Well you don't know who you're messing with." Stephen shot back with a fiery tone that might actually burn someone that was too close. "How bout you just get off our island and we just walk out of here without you dead." Stephen had had enough of this place, all he wanted at this point was to get him and his friend out of castle oblivion and just rest at home for a while.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:01 pm

The whisper was subtle impossible for the figure that Stephen pointed out and Jacob's vision slid to too notice. But almost as if by a reaction the World of their memories around them changed and morphed it suddenly became so much hotter, Jacob imagined this was close to hell your word ripping apart and becoming (zash) on fire. He turned as the voice was speaking to them deeming it safe since almost all villains or those of the dastardly type didn't attack while monologuing, his childhood refuge was imprisoned within an inferno, it felt like a giant lucid monster was devouring his haven. He materialized his weapon in hand.
" Prepare yourself we won't just let you die now." He added as he turned back around to glare at this mystery man. " We're going to drag you half dead to the Ends of the Earth and drop you off there." Jacob's strange cat eyes helped him to seem even more like a devil from hell to claim the soul of this perprestator. The intense fire behind him outlined his shape abstracting his finer details except his remarkably angry and ominous purple cat eyes.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:22 am

Stephen glanced up to the tree house, which was still (zash) on fire. "It's one thing to set a tree on fire, and it's another to set a house on fire. But when you set my tree house on fire. That is when I have a problem with it, also burning down my island pisses me off to." Stephen was ready to kick the crap out of this guy. Fire danced around them, forming some sort of fighting ring.
"You think you know about us, but you don't even know what I am. I am nothing, yet I am everything. I do and do not exist. Yet I can not die fully, only revert back to my original state." The man spoke with fluency, as if he had given this speech a thousand times. Stephen looked at Jacob and nodded. Stephen threw his keyblade at the ground in front of the man and sent a wave of sand at him. "Alpha wolf, mega nine!" Stephen yelled out. Knowing Jacob would know exactly what to do.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:42 am

Ahh the old Alpha wolf, mega nine been a while since we used that one. Jacob remembered as he started to charge towards the villainous figure. " Stephen we seriously need better names for our moves." He shouted as he kicked the Keyblade into the air grabbing it in while doing a spin to strike with his Ends of the Earth he let the grip Abyssal Ruins fail and sent it tumbling threw the air towards Stephen.
Jacob's hit connected, it felt like his keyblade hit a brick wall, which would have broke under his keyblade but even this guy didn't budge so he was stronger than a brick wall really.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:31 pm

Stephen grabbed his blade out of the air and jumped into the air. He watched as Jacob slammed his blade into him, but nothing happened. Aaaaand now this is the part were Jacob eats shit, then about ten seconds later, I join him. Stephen thought to himself. Except something caught him in the air. Oh great I was wrong, I eat shit first. Stephen got thrown to the ground hard, with a satisfying 'unff.' The man just laughed. "Your Keyblades are nothing to me at this moment! You wonder why there are more of you popping up? It's because Kingdom Hearts fears what I am. Just remember that." Energy shot from the man and sent Stephen rolling and sliding back a few feet.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:59 pm

Oh god time to join Stephen with my shit getting pushed in. Jacob lamented his own immediate defeat as Stephen was sent flying, He didn't even feel like the fact that his entire adomin region had a giant club of steely mass pushed against it. He moved terrifyingly slow patient like it took nothing as he saw him send Stephen spilling down the sandy beach his off hand grabbed a link in one of his chains. It shuttered and clanked against the rest of them, Jacob started to pull as hard as he could to rip it from his grip. With one solid yank Jacob was shot towards him his neck landing perfectly into the man's grasp nearly crushing his windpipe. He raised him off the ground Jacob tried to kick at him but it connect with no effect he couldn't swing his keyblade which hung limp at his side his grip faltering.
The man pulled Jacob close, he could smell his putrid breath that would have made him vomit if he had had enough room under the pressure of his vice grip. " What's wrong I thought you were going to-" He pulled his other hand up the same energy that had hit Stephen manifested itself in his hand it looked like a flowing dark fire to Jacob he couldn't tell if the dark spots in his vision were from the choking or the energy. " Drag me half dead to the Ends of the Earth." He mocked as he blasted Jacob in the stomach with the energy. He went tumbling threw the air Ends of the Earth slipping from his grip he landed face first and slide a nice 4 feet on the sand to lay by Stephen. He turned his head and promptly spat out sand. "Ouch" Jacob groaned as he rolled onto his side and clutched his stomach spasms happening throughout his digestive tract causing him to puke up a mixture of phlegm and blood.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:45 pm

Stephen's vision was blurry and he knew he was hurt, and probably about to get hurt a lot more. He watched as Jacob flew through the air to join him on the ground. Stephen rolled to the side and got to his feet. Channeling his anger and pain into his Keyblade, turning it from jet black to a ghastly blood red. Stephen took a few strides, then launched into the air. Stephen whipped his blade at their biggest threat at the moment. The keyblade spun so fast that it was a blur as it rocketed towards it's target. Within the matter of half a second it would impact into the man, but he simply deflected it. "No way." Stephen gasped as he landed back on the ground. A large plume of sand spew up as Abyssal ruin's hit the ground.
Stephen fell to his knees and just stared blankly at the man. "We aren't strong enough Jacob." That is all Stephen could say as the man strode up to them, laughing with malicious intent. "I was told I would be killing two of the darkness's best, not some weak children who have hardly even tapped their true potential," He began to speak, "they had said you two were the best of combinations, yet when they tell me to be wary of the combined forces I simply split you apart, an easy feat actually," Is he really giving a monologue right now Stephen gritted his teeth. "To be short and sweet with this, I am going to kill you regardless. I can't have two great champions running around. Nothing against you. It's just the more of you that die, the better we get. Now go say hello to your Kingdom Hearts for me." The man raised his hands to make them point at both Stephen and Jacob.
"I'm not finished just yet!" Stephen yelled throwing a fireball and rolling to the side. He turned his back to the sea and threw another fireball. "We are the champions of the darkness. Our death will not be by your hands, or anyone else's hands!" Stephen surrounded himself in fire and charged at the man. Bashing his shoulder into the man the fire sent both of them back a few feet, creating some breathing room for Jacob and Stephen to fight back.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:31 pm

On shaky feet Jacob limped back to his club grabbing the hilt he knelt down and unhooked one of the Ends of the Earth's three chains. " Little too tired to lug you around with one arm." he whispered to himself as he stood holding one chain in his left and his weapon in the right hand. He watched carefully before entering the fray the fire from Stephen's spell had dazed there foe for an instant but he was starting to fight it back easily with that dark energy of his. Jacob dropped into a more balanced stance closing distance to Stephen's keyblade he threw the chain in the knowing it'd come down fast cause of it's massive weight he knew he'd have to work fast. He set up like an NHL player and slap shot Abyssal ruin at Stephen. " Look alive Glide." He called out.

Jacob followed the keyblade as closely as he catching the chain as he went coming up behind Stephen he swung what looked like recklessly as he threw the chain up again and seemed to take a crack at Stephen with Ends of the Earth.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:16 pm

Stephen let his Keyblade fly into his palm, then began to spin. Effortlessly he jumped into the air and kept spinning as his feet met Jacob's Keyblade midswing. Stephen closed his eyes as he surrounded himself in flames once more. He launched himself off of Ends of the Earth, flipping in the air and catching the chain Jacob threw up. Stephen used the weight of the chain to fling himself down at the hooded man at a faster velocity. He threw his Keyblade in front of the man to splash sand upwards to blind him, then used the chain to catch the man's arm so he couldn't block Jacob's next strike. Those who run from the darkness are the one's who are afraid of what the light will do to them. Stephen landed on his feet and pulled hard on the chain, bracing himself at the same time for when Jacob sent the man flying into him.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:03 pm

"Howdy!" Jacob greeted the figure as he had followed behind Stephen's charge and the figure had tried to follow Stephen as closely as he could and now his gaze returned to the now on the offensive Jacob in mid swing of Ends of the Earth. Even with one chain undone his keyblade still slammed him like a truck sending him launching to Stpehen. Jacob leapt into the air to finish their combo hurrying to catch up to the pace Stephen was setting.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:01 pm

Stephen threw his shoulder into the man, then stepped around him towards where he threw Abyssal Ruins. Stephen spun around and swung upwards as the figure came closer. The man was lifted into the air and Stephen took a few steps back to avoid where Jacob would land.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum