Kingdom Hearts: Destiny of Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hands of stone

2 posters

Go down

Hands of stone Empty Hands of stone

Post by thekyle96 Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:30 am

The air was surprisingly cool for the middle of July. The sun had set and the street lights were on. "Alright you guys, bets are finished and the fight's gonna start. Nothing dirty. No cops are shutting us down tonight." A guy in his mid twenties was reffing. The parking garage was poorly lit, but the cars circling the crowd had their headlights on creating an arena like feel. In the center of the crowd Kyle stood, he was wearing a black tank top and black baggy shorts. His hands were wrapped in sports tape and he was stretching. "I can't wait to kick your ass pretty boy. Gonna take you down in record time." A man in his late twenties taunted Kyle. The guy was built, and definitely bigger then him in size and height. Kyle kept his composer and put his hands up. "If you win I'll double what you get." A slight grin tugged at the corner of his lips. "You won't throw more then one punch, so make it count." Kyle motioned for his opponent to make the first move.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

https://khddrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Hands of stone Empty Re: Hands of stone

Post by zashonfire Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:59 pm

The pools of light on the abounded streets of Nonam accented the gloomy atmosphere of the night time of the town. Wolf trudged down the streets in a unusual outfit for himself. He was normally dressed in some form of designer thing or other, one of the few things he indulged in was his fashion. To feel good you had to look good, but tonight Wolf had only allowed himself to wear his top of line white shoes. Otherwise he was dressed in gray sweat pants and a black hoodie pulled up to hide his face as best he could.

He stepped out from the light and onto the fringes of the parking garage at the edge of town. He had not been here very often but on the same hand this was not his first time mixing in with this shady crowd. Normally Wolf would abuse his unnaturally strong body and dominate some ranks until he had gotten the amount of money he had needed. and then retired. But tonight he had been resolved to just bet, Wolf knew his way around the block and was pretty sure he could pick out the winner of each brawl with a fair amount of accuracy. He skirted the group and eventually made his way to the ring leader of this operation.
"Wolf my boy!"
"Hey Doug, can I bet this round or did you close it up?" He asked in a very no nonsense tone. Doug was a short man in his mid forties with greasy black hair and a constant ingenuine smile.
" Sorry just closed up a second ago but you could always hop into the line up you know we love it when you step into the ring!" He jabbered excitedly and Wolf shook his head politely declining and taking his place in the fringes of the crowd next to a red beat up pick'm up truck that reminded him of Zash's fathers. He looked into the make shift ring and the silhouette of the bigger fighter to his back hid half of the scrappier looking ones frame. He looked at his expression and knew in an instant that he would win but the look in his face made Wolf scowl. It was the same look that Zash gave the bullies at school that he beat up on.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:54 pm

Kyle dropped his guard and rolled his eyes. "If you're just gonna stand there I'll have to ask Doug to just call the match." The guy lunged forward and sent a wide right hook straight to Kyle's face. Without flinching the punch landed on his cheek with a sickening sound. The guy shouted in pain as he brought his arm back to himself and held his wrist. "Dude! My hand!" Kyle rubbed his cheek then put his hands back up. "Here, I'll give you a hand." Kyle sent a hard upper cut straight into his jaw and knocked him out cold. He dusted his knuckles off and stretched his arm out. Everyone shouted and cheered from the quick victory.

A lot of people knew who he was, though he didn't really care about all of it. He had gained a huge following on social media pages for almost no reason. Kyle didn't come from a super great family, he lived with his mother, who was hardly around, and who knows about his father? The ass hole had left his mother with nothing, the fucking prick was a high paid lawyer who had screwed his mother out of almost everything she had. Kyle looked outside and saw his Flygon sleeping on a nearby roof, typical. Duster normally slacked off, which was rather surprising compared to others of his species. He was part of the reason Kyle was an internet sensation, they made videos and took pictures that seemed to capture audiences attention due to how comical they looked together.

Kyle was a renown rugby, lacross, and baseball player, as well as a feared Mixed Martial artiest. He spent most of his time with the Lore-Keepers known as the Draconids. Everything he did was to try and keep everything in check and make sure nothing was trying to off set the universe, or destroy it.

"Hey, I'm ready for round two, gimme someone who can fight this time, I need to get in a good workout. The gym isn't really doin' it for me lately."
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

https://khddrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:03 am

" In dramatic fashion as always the winner is Kyle!" Doug declared as quickly the money that had been bet on the round exchanged hands excitedly and without incident. Doug ended up making more than a quick buck and far more than he deserved. Quickly he changed the odds on the next several fights lined up to recoup the loss he could already see piling up from people suddenly placing their bets on this surprise one punch one knockout wonder. It took at least this level of shrewdness to succeed in delicate business like this.

Wolf's eyes narrowed, he was certain he had seen it, if only for an instant in the moment that the large one had made a move for Kyle's face he had used magic of some kind. Wolf wasn't quite sure yet what he had done exactly but his sixth sense was flaring up like a headache right above his left eye. He scowled as Kyle had rubbed his cheek after seeming to break his assailant's hand simply by taking the punch.
It seems like elemental magic like mine and Zash's but I can't place it. He pulled his hood tighter over his face and looked away from this suspicious figure. Wolf didn't recognize him in the least and could only imagine the begrudged hellhole past he could have. He slipped his way to Doug after the exchanging of cash had taken place and quickly placed all his bets for the night with him. " ... Oh and Doug, throw me in at the end of the order, I'll go a round with pretty boy." Wolf said in passing expecting  Doug's shower of praise and excitement which he weathered and eventually made him agree to not tell anyone and make it a more like a promo event sort of deal.

He quickly enveloped himself in the crowd avoiding the field of vision of Kyle as bet he could as he could. He sharpened his senses focusing in on Kyle in particular and opening up his sixth sense in an attempt to glimpse something more before he made him think about using his magic on just some back room thugs.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum