Kingdom Hearts: Destiny of Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Return of a Forgotten Hero

Go down

The Return of a Forgotten Hero  Empty The Return of a Forgotten Hero

Post by thekyle96 Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:16 pm

Standing on the front steps of his house, Stephen turned away from the door feeling defeated. The sky was turning gray and the wind was beginning to pick up. Stephen glanced over his shoulder one last time to see his home. The windows were boarded shut and there was a yellow sign that read "foreclosed." It had been a year since he'd been home, and now he had no reason to come back. He looked away from what used to be his home to face out at the ocean, which was now becoming violent due to the winds. He left the front steps. Shoving his hands into his pockets he left the property and headed towards his Dad's store. Walking towards the small shop he saw the sign had been taken down and everything inside was gone. He walked closer to the door and saw a lock, summoning his keyblade he opened the lock without any trouble and walked in. Looking around he could see where everything used to be. He sat down on the floor and took a deep breath. "It's all gone." Stephen whispered as his keyblade faded away.

A shadow formed from behind a counter that was still in the room. "It is sad how you have nothing left isn't it?" He mocked Stephen. "Why don't you piss off before you piss me off." Stephen sneered as he stood up. The man took his hood off and showed his true features. Long black hair, yellow eyes, and a daunting smile. "You're a fool, an insolent arrogant fool. You dare face me without the up most respect?" "Okay now your really pissing me off. Who are you and why are you bothering me?" I'm defiantly not in the mood for this shit right now Stephen spoke through clenched teeth. "My name is Venire, and you, with that blade of your's, is why I'm here. You see, I need you dead, along with everyone else of your kind." He explained as a ball of darkness formed in his hand. "Well that's a damn shame isn't it? I'm not going anywhere, and neither are the rest of the keyblade wielders. You'll have to kill us one by one." Stephen flashed out his Keyblade. Lightning flashed and thunder boomed. "That's the plan." Venire smirked as he shot the darkness at Stephen, who gracefully dodge it and swung at Venire, who simply caught the blade.

Well shit. "You're not as good as you thought, we've been watching you Stephen. What do you think made your friend Jacob run? All of it had been experiments to see how you fight. We learn how you fight, we feed off of the victories we let you have. Everything you've learned, we know. Every move you make, we've made it." Venire spoke down to Stephen, and Stephen absolutely hated that, but he couldn't do anything. Fear flashed in Stephen's eyes as panic rose in him. "That girl though, whoever she is, we don't know. I did notice you fought more viciously when she was around. I guess we won't find out why. Kind of a shame if you ask me." Something in Stephen turned on, or off, because now he was royally pissed. Adjusting his footing Stephen kneed Venire in the stomach and spun around and caught him with an upward swing to his face. Tumbling backwards Venire sent a shockwave of energy from his body that shattered the glass and sent Stephen sprawling through the air.

Last edited by thekyle96 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

https://khddrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Return of a Forgotten Hero  Empty Re: The Return of a Forgotten Hero

Post by thekyle96 Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:08 am

Glass struck the ground and shattered into even smaller pieces. Stephen rolled backwards from the ground and got to his feet. "You pest! I will rid you from existence!" Venire shouted and sent a bolt of lightning streaking towards Stephen. He side stepped and lost his footing due to the glass and fell to the ground, lucky enough to not get any shards in him. Venire approached with a deadly speed and raised a giant blue and black axe. Scooping up a handful of glass, Stephen rolled out of the way and tossed the glass in Venire's face, which did nothing but annoy him. Stephen once again got to his feet. Rain started to fall and lightning shot across the sky.

"You're more valiant then we thought Stephen." "I guess you didn't do your research very well then." "No, but all the more reason to get rid of you now." "Honestly picking me to kill first was a stupid idea, you might have wanted to kill someone weaker." "That would have allowed you to grow stronger, why would I have done that?" "Just because your plan looks good on paper doesn't mean it works." Laughing Venire raised his axe to his shoulder, "What makes you think it hasn't worked?" Oh shit. A heavy weight knocked Stephen back to the ground. His keyblade skidded across the ground as Stephen got picked up. giant blue figure had him in a crushing grip. Making the Darkside and the twilight thorn look small. "Meet your new enemy Stephen! It's the last thing you'll see! We are the Amaranthine!" Venire screamed with joy.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:04 pm

Venire jumped onto the creatures shoulder. "Do you like my creation? The Destroyer of worlds!" Venire shouted as it's grip tightened. Stephen could feel the pure strength this thing had, and it was almost unbearable. The destroyer had pale gray eyes and a blue so dark it looked purple. It had no facial features other then it's eyes. Large spikes jutted from it's shoulders and back. "I hope you don't mind heights." Venire snickered, the destroyer's grip tightened even more.

Stephen could feel his rib cage about to give in, but he wasn't. He wasn't about to let everyone he cared about die. The rain started to pick up until it felt like someone was just dumping an ocean on them. That's it! Stephen thought as his brilliant plan formed. Venire turned his back on him, "Take care of him." Venire sneered. A brilliant flash can from Stephen, blinding the destroyer, then he used a fire spell to dry himself off as he finished with a charge of electricity. The destroyer flinched a little bit, but Stephen only needed a small bit of room. He adjusted his foot and kicked out of the grasp. "No!" Venire screamed as he turned to see Stephen diving towards the ground.

Note to self, stop free falling from really high places. Stephen thought, remembering the last fall he had from the bell tower in Twilight Town, even though that fall was dwarfed by the destroyer. Only inches from the ground and his Keyblade, when something grabbed his legs and started to wrap around him. The destroyer had vines shooting from it's chest. Stephen clawed desperately for his Keyblade, being a little to high to grab it. Stephen started kicking his legs, hoping the vines would slip. The destroyer began hoisting him back into the air. Narrowly grabbing the charm on his Keyblade, Stephen swung his weapon and used the momentum to spin in the air. He sliced through some of the vines sent to wrap up his arms. The destroyer flung him into the air and Venire jumped up after Stephen.

"I'm going to make you wish you gave up boy." Venire grabbed Stephen's shirt. "You'd better rethink that, because you don't know who you're dealing with." Stephen spat in his face and shoved the hilt of his Keyblade into Venire's stomach. A pulse of energy sent Stephen fumbling backwards. He stopped himself in the air and gave a fierce look towards Venire. Holy shit am I flying? Stephen glanced down and saw the dizzying height that he was floating at. Venire's giant axe formed in his hands. "Prepare to become mine Stephen Glide, you will be no more!" At Mach speeds Venire rushed at Stephen and took a huge swing. Stephen corkscrew side flip over the axe and dropped several feet. He threw his Keyblade upwards as a Strike Raid. Venire dodged it and caught Stephen by the throat when he dark ported above him. "I know your tricks, remember?" Venire didn't look too happy now. Stephen tried to kick Venire, but he only caught his leg. "Every trick."

Desperate times. Stephen bit down hard on Venire's wrist, drawing blood. He howled in pain and dropped Stephen. "That's not fair!" Venire screamed as he grabbed his wrist. "Guess we don't get what we always want." Stephen jabbed Venire in the throat, leaving him coughing and gasping. Stephen raised his Keyblade in a final strike, when something grabbed him from behind, and kneed him in the back.

"Name's Noxia, hope you don't mind getting your ass kicked." A girl with beautiful green eyes, and blond hair that was braided in a pony tail fell down to her waist. I would totally reply had you not kicked the wind out of me. She threw Stephen to his back. "Take care of him while I gather the strength for myself and the Destroyer." Venire vanished in a black cloud of smoke. Noxia drew a long sword with a blue blade and a black hilt. "Whatever you want Ven." She smiled. She put her foot on Stephen's chest and pressed down. "Heel's don't feel to good do they?" She smiled wider showing her perfect white teeth. Stephen took a shallow breath, "I've felt worse." I bet that sword would feel worse. He thought to himself. "Well you are about to feel worse." "I figured as much."
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:44 pm

Noxia raised her sword. "Say good-bye." Her smile faded as she put both hands on the hilt. "Well, Bye then." Stephen was the one smiling now. "You seem awfully happy to die." Noxia replied. "Yeah, You might not want to pin down someone who can still move." Just like that Stephen started falling back to the ground. He summoned his Keyblade and threw it at Noxia, which she dodged. He dark ported in front of her and caught her off guard and kicked her feet out from under her. She went all the way down to the ground

Stephen caught his Keyblade as it was coming back down. He descended towards Noxai when she got back up and threw her sword at Stephen. He side stepped and caught the hilt. Sword in one hand and Keyblade in the other. "Nice try, but this is where the fight ends." Stephen smirked as he could see the white flag practically raising. "Don't count on it." She smiled. Well shit on me. Stephen thought as he saw her smile. A pulse of electricity flew from the sword making Stephen cringe and drop it, only it didn't hit the ground. "Meet my pet, Reaper." Another dark blue skinned pale gray eyed creature formed. This one was about Stephen's size, but it's fingers curled into blades, like a scythe. Stephen could feel his arm again. The reaper charged Stephen, clawing at him with both hands. Back step, roll right, Block left hand, duck, Damn this thing is fast. Stephen could barely keep up.

Noxia was laughing with joy as she watched the reaper swipe wildly at Stephen. One hand raked across his chest, but it wasn't too bad only a little bit of blood. Stephen fell backwards and landed flat on his back. He gritted his teeth. He quickly casted cure, just before the reaper pounced at him. Stephen caught it by lifting his leg up and kicking. Stephen swung hard with his Keyblade and smashed the reaper in the face, sending it sprawling to the ground. Noxia gasped, "Noooo!" Stephen was enraged. He got to his feet and looked down. The wounds on his chest were closed, without even a scar. He looked at the reaper as it got up. This time Stephen charged. Casting a fire ball at it then throwing his Keyblade. The fire connected with the reaper, making it screech in pain, then the Keyblade knocked it down. Stephen turned to Noxia. "Run or die." His voice resonated as thunder boomed. The reaper turned back into a sword. Noxia called her sword back to her hands.

"You're only prolonging your demise." Noxia vanished. Stephen fell to his knees and started gasping for air. He rolled onto his back and looked up to the sky. Rain blurred his vision as he lay there. "I gotta warn Jacob." He whispered as he began to loose consciousness. After a few more seconds he blacked out.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Sat May 17, 2014 5:32 pm

Stephen awoke to the sound of screaming. He warily sat up and looked around; his vision was blurry and his head hurt. He could see people running towards the docks. Slowly he stood up and rubbed his eyes. Near the center of town he could see smoke. Stephen ran towards the smoke. The ran had stopped, but the clouds were still a heavy gray. Stephen weaved in and out of crowds of panicked people. He couldn't tell what was going on, but based on what he just went through he could only assume what it was; that was one thing he didn't want to deal with. He got to the smoke and saw a small fire coming from a motel. A group of blue and silver creatures were gathered around three kids, about Stephen's age. One of the guys let out a yelp and fell to the ground.

Instantly Stephen forgot about the pain he was in and summoned his keyblade. He snapped his arm out, but nothing happened. "What the hell." He whispered to himself. He purely focused on manifesting the blade into his hand, but nothing. The images of the keyblade weren't there. Quickly getting pissed he flung his arm out one last time. No luck. "SONOFABITCH!" He shouted, poof Keyblade, "well shit, you're a little late." The creatures quickly turned their attention onto him. Amaranthine. Figures. These things were a little bigger then Necroshades, and they had wicked claws. They also had a more strategic fighting style. Two ran on both sides, running wide arches, while two ran head on. Stephen dove to his right while lashing out, knocking the one on his right to the ground. He was hoping the one coming from his left would change coarse, but it simply jumped over the other two at Stephen. The others began to form a circle around him. "You guys need to run, get your friend..." Stephen looked over to see the once group of three now reduced to two. He felt guilt knotting up into his stomach. He only fell, how did he disappear? he thought to himself. He looked back to the pair and he recognized the two, both went to the school here. Stephen did a quick spin kick followed by a thundara. He then vaulted over an Amaranthine and ran to the two girls. "Follow me to the school now." He ordered. Both agreed and started to run with him.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:13 pm

Stephen threw his keyblade at a wave of Amaranthine that was trying to stop them. Throwing a fireball over the blade he flipped over the keyblade and grabbed it by the tip. Landing on his feet Stephen once again threw his keyblade vanquishing even more. He scooped up the keyblade from the ground and kept running for the school. The three made it to the doors of the school, but it was locked. Stephen took a few steps back and aimed at the door. Just before he opened the door the girls gasped and Stephen hit the ground. An Amaranthine tackled him to the ground. Stephen Headbutted it and pushed it off. "Lets go you waste of life." Stephen got ready to go hand to hand against the creature.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:23 pm

Stephen did a back hand spring and plucked his keyblade from the ground, and dodged an attack from the ape like Amaranthine. Stephen swung in a wide arch for a quick finish, but the ape simply caught it. "Get your paws off my Keyblade, you damn dirty ape!" Stephen mumbled. His keyblade was ripped out of his hands, and then thrown out of sight. Stephen tried to take a step back, but he bumped into someone. "Name's Shavo. Meet the ground." A solid voice came from behind Stephen, just before he hit the ground. Again. The ape stood still. "Look, we just want you gone. Nothing personal, we just can't have you running around keeping everything unlocked. We need order, and that means that people need to stay put." Shavo explained. Stephen got to his feet, only to be knocked down again. Shavo was only about twice the size of Stephen. "Another little tip, we block you from your Keyblade. Our powers prevent you from manifesting it to you. Sucks doesn't it." Shavo picked Stephen up by the front of his shirt.

"One question. Can you dodge?" A well placed kick to the gut, a punch to the throat, then followed by a knee to the chin. Best way to get out of a jam. Rolling on the ground Stephen grabbed a piece of wood and smashed it over the ape's head. The ape dropped and turned into a war hammer. The hammer went straight into Shavo's hand "Arm the enemy? Not smart kid." Shavo used the hammer to spin around. Stephen ducked, then grabbed a leg and lifted. Only Shavo's leg didn't get lifted. He kept spinning, now with Stephen trying to hold on. He slid off and landed near the girls, who were trying to pick the lock. "Move now." Stephen said as he punched the glass. Blood now started to drip from his knuckles. He pushed the wire from the window in and unlocked the door. "Go now." He commanded. The girls ran inside with no more then a quick thank you. Stephen turned back to face Shavo, but all he got was a kick through the door. Stephen rolled backwards and landed face down. A cut on his forehead started leaking blood, making his hair cling to that spot. Another cut on his lip was starting to bleed as well. "What's the matter Stephen? Can't keep up?" Shavo taunted. Stephen got to his feet and pushed his hand out to the side. Shavo laughed, but not for long. Poof Keyblade. "What's the matter? Can't handle the power?"
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:54 pm

"Shavo, stand down." A man walked up behind Stephen. "The kid clearly wont give up, and there doesn't have to be any blood... yet." Stephen looked back at the man then lowered his Keyblade. He didn't lower his keyblade due to trust, He lowered it because he didn't have much strength left. "Just let me finish him!" Shavo lifted his hammer and got ready to charge. Well fu- Stephen's thoughts were interrupted by a blue flash, followed by the sound of Stephen being thrown into a wall. Glorious. Stephen slowly got to his feet and saw no one was there. Stephen let out a sigh and slid down the wall and dropped his weapon. "Glad that is over." He mumbled as he tried to gather strength.
The girls cam running down the hall towards him. Half awake and bloody Stephen looked up at them. "Here we found this." One of them said as she handed him a Hi-Potion. Stephen staggered to his feet and used the was as support. "Thank you." He whispered as he took the bottle. He tossed it into the air and a green glow surrounded him. The air seemed to take on a nicer scent as well. "Thank you for saving us." The other said, even though she seemed more sad then grateful. "Don't mention it." Stephen turned his back to them and walked outside.
The town was a mess. The only good thing is no one died, or had they? People were crying and shouting for people. That guy, he died didn't he. Stephen went back to thinking about what he saw when he saved those girls. Stephen walked by a smooth black stone with water gently rolling down it. He saw his reflection. Blood was dripping from his forehead, his cheek, his lip, and he could also remembered the wounds on his hand from punching the glass. Good thing the potion had closed the wounds. He held his hand to the water and cupped it to his face. He washed the blood away and felt a lot better. I should probably go find Neona, she's probably waiting for me. He thought just before he opened a portal. "Those Amaranthine better know what they are getting them selves into." The portal closed as Stephen finished his words.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down