Kingdom Hearts: Destiny of Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Forever Halloween?

2 posters

Go down

Happy Forever Halloween? Empty Happy Forever Halloween?

Post by bmayer95 Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 pm

He appeared on top of a pumpkin and fell butt first onto the soft pumpkin and crushing it. "Ow...I need to practice lightporting." Brandon said aloud.

He looked around and saw a hill curled on itself, surrounded by the worlds biggest and coolest carved pumpkins. he looked up and the moon hung in the sky, full and yellow in its glory. he looked to see if he could see anyone around but all he could tell was he was alone in this pumpkin patch.

Just then he looked at his hands, black gloves which had never seen before adorned his left and right hand, they were fingerless gloves, and when i saw fingerless i mean it!! his fingers were gone!! he looked himself over more, his jacket was black, which was zipped all the way up, on his back were white wings. "I hope people don't get the wrong idea..." then again this is a darker looking place so he may fit in quite well or not so much.

And then he noticed someone...
bmayer95
bmayer95

Back to top Go down

Happy Forever Halloween? Empty Re: Happy Forever Halloween?

Post by FoxFireAlchemist Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:42 pm

Neona dropped into Halloween Town delicately, decending lightly onto Moonlight Hill. It was quiet, and Neona loved how clearly the moon could be seen from this spot. It made her feel right at home. In all her time wandering, she had never found a place where one could get as close to the moon as one could here. It was almost like one could reach out and touch the beautiful ball of light.

She basked in the moonlight; still oblivious to the other person standing nearby. She was like that; especially when she was around the moon. It tended to demand attention from her, and she was more than happy to give it thanks to her borderline lunar fixation. She just loved observing the moon.

It was somewhat chilly, but frail Neona had yet to even notice. She was just so content to stand there...
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by bmayer95 Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:14 pm

"Hello there!" Brandon called out to this person. he got off his bum and slowly approached this figure. as he approached he noticed it was a girl staring at the moon upon the hill.

"Hello, beautiful moon isn't it?" Brandon turned to look up at the moon standing beside her, the way the moon shined on them it almost felt empowering in this strange world.

"BAHAHA!! Fools in my graveyard? Prepare yourselves!" a voice shrieked from all the pumpkins. ghouls rose from each pumpkin and circled Brandon and the mysterious girl. "Get ready for a fight.." Brandon warned her preparing his keyblade.
bmayer95
bmayer95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum