Kingdom Hearts: Destiny of Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

out of the frying pan and into the sand?

3 posters

Go down

out of the frying pan and into the sand? Empty out of the frying pan and into the sand?

Post by zashonfire Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:58 pm

"God damn it I hate this place ." Jacob complained a decorative red turban covered his face except for his unusual purple cat eyes that glinted in the full blaze of the sun " I hate the sun! I hate the sand! I hate the stupid wooden sands and I hate the pots!" He screamed out as he kicked up a wave of the gritty stuff which immediately blew back in his face from the wind. he spat it out. " This is your fault!" He pointed accusingly at his comrade.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

out of the frying pan and into the sand? Empty Re: out of the frying pan and into the sand?

Post by thekyle96 Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:54 pm

Stephen was dressed in his Purple sleeveless hoodie that had a yellow strip on the top of the hood and a red strip layered on the yellow, with a black sleeveless shirt on, and a red bandanna covering his nose and mouth, he wore blue jeans that were torn up and battle worn. his shoes were black leather and covered just above his ankles, the black laces were tucked into the shoes. "Jacob, you know that the Dark sent us to go and do this. Even if I told them no they would have sent us regardless." Stephen rolled his eyes in response. Sand ripped around them in every direction, biting at their exposed skin. "Why they didn't send us to the town I'll never know, but I do know they can kiss my ass for it." Stephen squinted through the sand and saw the outline of the city. "It's about damn time." Arriving at the front gates Stephen Summoned Abyssal Ruins. "You ready Jay?"
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

https://khddrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

out of the frying pan and into the sand? Empty Re: out of the frying pan and into the sand?

Post by zashonfire Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:55 pm

Jacob mumbled under his breath about how he didn't get any calls to go to shitty sandy towns in the desert for the year he was asleep but decided to keep that mostly to himself. Jacob pushed the sand around with his shoes as they trudged up to the front gates. He looked up at the large entry way rather impressed by the grandiose design of it all. He called up his key blade Ends of the Earth and it's many metal chains reflected the glare of the sun. " Ready as I'll ever be in this god forsaken desert." He replied tersely as he took the first step into the territory pushing one door of the gates open with his free hand and taking an offensive stance as he entered in no knowing if they would meet resistance so soon or not.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Jax Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:57 am

CASAPP held the map close to his face. He was having trouble understanding the coding of the document. It was very rudimentary and he often had trouble interfacing with analog technology such as this. Simple drawings and names were supposed to tell him where to go, but instead he often found they only served to confuse him. How did the Users ever make sense of these meandering squiggles?

He was somewhat certain that he had found his way to the city of "Agrabah". Off a ways there was a large gate. Users often gated their cities. Another strange custom of theirs. CASAPP wondered why they did not simply use firewalls. They were much more effective at keeping out troublesome malfeasants and unscrupulous programs. The Users were still very mysterious to him and he did not pretend to understand everything they did. It was most likely beyond his comprehension.

As he marched on, face buried in the map, he happened to look up and see two figures standing outside the gates. Two more Users! Perhaps they would know how to work the gate. CASAPP certainly would appreciate the help. He didn't want to be stranded outside the city after coming all this way.

He hurried forward and caught the two Users' attention. He waved and flashed a quick 'sign of peace' showing he meant no harm and was friendly.

"Greetings, Users. I am CASAPP, Central Autonomous Security And Protectionary Program. Though I am told my friends should refer to me by my secondary designation: CAZ. I am sorry, but I do not know what that stand for yet." He scrunched the map in his hand and offered both fists to the Users.

"Please, allow me to offer you a customary 'fist-bump' and ask your designations!" He hoped the Users would accept his greeting.

Then, he remembered: "Oh! And if you speak in 'Sign Language' please know I am not yet fluent in this form of communication... You have my apologies, as I cannot offer an appropriate greeting."
Jax
Jax

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:49 pm

Stephen glanced over at Jacob quickly to see his reaction. Stephen returned Caz's fist-bumb and nodded. "My name is Stephen." He leaned closer to Jacob and whispered, "I'm not sure most of what he said, but he seems cool." Wait why would he mention sign language? Stephen thought back to Neona. He hasn't seen her in a little while. Stephen brought his thoughts back to their current situation and looked the new comer up and down. Damn that's a cool cape, but what's up with the light show? He passed another glance over at Jacob waiting to see his response.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:45 am

There was a dull thud as Jacob straight up dropped Ends of the Earth into the sands of Agrabah. He returned Stephen's stunned look with one of his own but with incredibly more skepticism than anything else. Is this guy for real? As Stephen returned this guy? was guy the right word? Jacob was not convinced just yet that he was not a mirage brought about by the intense heat of the desert.

Jacob's keyblade melted away to in a rushed of shadows and darkness as Jacob had lost the focus to maintain it and did not feel a threat significant enough from this fellow to hold it at the ready. " Nobody talks like that your a mirage right? Or a genie? They have genies here right Steph?" He said to Stephen without stopping his now scowl at CAZ.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:10 pm

Stephen gave an annoyed look at Jacob and rolled his eyes, "Genies speak with riddles and crap, and I'm pretty sure they don't wear cool capes." He turned back to CAZ and looked him up and down. "What brings you here; if you don't mind me asking." The sandstorm seemed to clam down a bit, making the harsh sunlight more exposed. Shadows swirled around Abyssal Ruins as it disappeared. Stephen turned around and shaded his eyes from the sun as he looked towards the city. Everything looked in order, which was good, but strange since they had been sent here so urgently. Maybe it's this guy? Or maybe whatever we are looking for moved out from the city already. Stephen continued to look at the rooftops in search of anything out of the ordinary.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jax Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:46 pm

The first User identified himself as "Stephen." He seemed kind. The User Stephen had identified CASAPP's own outfit as "cool." Flynn had often used the word cool. It was a positive connotation and he used it often. Flynn was a good User. This User must be good as well. Basic logic.

The other User, however, seemed to be a bit of a "debbie downer". Not at all like Flynn. He seemed to be very negative and hostile. He said CASAPP was a "mirage" or a "genie". CASAPP wasn't sure just what these terms meant, but he hoped they weren't insults.

Any yet, as the debbie downer's weapon disapeared, he realized they must be "keybladers" as well, just like Neona, and she was a very good and kind User. Exemplary. Perhaps they would help him after all!

"Yes! Thank you! Well met, my friends! I actually am in search of something in particular. Perhaps you could help me find it. I am told it is a..." he shoved the paper back into his face and struggled to process the User word through his pronunciation cycles. "It is a.... 'Ca-Cam-'... Uh.... 'Caramel'? Oh, no no no, that is certainly incorrect! 'Cancel'? No. 'Cam- Caaaaaaaaaammmmaaaallll'... AH! YES!" He stood straight up and held the paper aloft with an aura of pride and accomplishment.

His voice boomed with confidence. "A Camel! I am searching for a Camel!!!" If he could grin, we would have. "I am told that they are quadrupedal mammals that reside in the desert. Their most recognizable feature is two large humps which they use to store water in their long trecks across the unforgiving sands. This has made them invaluable as mounts for merchants and traders. As I understand it, these humps are not entirely dissimilar to your Users' mamary glands, or as I believe you Users call them, 'cans', 'jugs', 'bazoombas', 'cha cha bingos', or (and I must interject that this is my particular favorite of the many colorful designations you Users have) 'lovely lady lumps'.

"Would you Users happen to know of such creatures?"

CASAPP was most pleased that he was able to display his prowess in this area of User communication. Flynn had been incredibly verbose in these anatomical terms. The Users had such a wonderful language.

Jax
Jax

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:06 am

Jacob glared at Stephen as this weird robot, genie, mirage started to describe to them what a camel was in a variety of scientific lingo which Jacob did not entirely understand. But what Jacob did understand was all of the creative ways that this "thing" could list to simply say boobs. As those words all started to come out Jacob took a step closer to Stephen and said urgently. " Steph!" Before leaning over and whispering into his ear.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:56 pm

With a sharp elbow to Jacob's side, Stephen rolled his eyes. "I'm sure someone in town will have a camel, or at least know where to find one." Stephen turned to the gates and summoned Abyssal Ruins and a dark beam shot out from the tip. The gates slowly creaked open just enough for them to squeeze past. Stephen slipped past the large and heavy door and into the city.

Inside all the buildings were made of sandstone and wood, some had heavy damage, others looked brand new. Stephen slowly scanned the area looking for anything out of the ordinary, but still nothing. I swear, if the Dark sent us to help find camels I'm gonna be pissed. Abyssal Ruins slowly faded away as there was no clear reason to have it out at the moment. The sun was harsh and dangerously hot. Each breath Stephen took seemed to dry himself out and slowly annoy him.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jax Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:27 pm

There they went again. The User known as Stephen produced his strange looking keyblade and then suddenly a beam of energy shot from the key-y end. CASAPP could not identify the type of energy, nor the power source, as the keyblade did not appear to have any battery attached. This was very strange.

CASAPP fell in line with the other two. "I am quite grateful for your aid, new friends. All you Users have proven to be most helpful and kind. You do not fail to live up to Flynn's legacy. That is very 'cool' of you."

He then pointed at Stephen's blade.

"Tell me, how did you use your blade as you did just a moment ago? I have not yet discovered that particular function." He reached back for his ID Disk and unlocked it. Then he held out his hand and felt that surge of energy that was slowly becoming more and more familiar. It made him feel tingly and perhaps... Happy. The light manifested into a sleek keyblade made from hard light. His ID Disk manifested at the end as his blade. He held it out to Stephen.

"If you would teach me, I would appriciate it. That move was... Um... 'Bitchin' '. "
Jax
Jax

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:34 pm

He also didn't notice the weird robot man pull out his keyblade which would have been very fortune for all members involved in this because it would have then meant that this little meeting wouldn't have had to come to blows. But since Jacob had seen it there was only one outcome that would have to pass.

The conflict was postpone for but a moment latter as Jacob hesitating knowing that this guy seemed to be rather ignorant. But Jacob was reminded about how much his mannerisms really annoyed the shit out of him especially the way he threw in random outdated things like "Bitchin"

Ends of the Earth materialized out of a collision of darkness in his hand the large massive club nearly the size of Jacob himself. " Okay cut the shit and prepare yourself. Steph we ice him now." Jacob said cutting to business.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:20 am

Stephen saw the light Keyblade form and grimaced. He knew what came next. There was no reason for the conflict to arise, but Jacob had a certain hatred for light-baders. Sure, this is way better then finding camels, but I hate how we have to fight the light. There really isn't a reason, they don't oppose a threat! Stephen thought defiantly. Abyssal Ruins swirled into his hand from coils of darkness. He knew there wasn't any fighting Jacob on this. "Look, I'd just get out of here. This isn't our choice, believe me. We're all just pawns in some shitty chess game." Stephen explained flatly. He wanted to explain more, but he knew Jacob would get tired and just fight before Stephen made it clear. Every time this happened he hated it. Jacob was the only reason he fought, not because he wanted to, but because he had to. Jacob has always been there, things just weren't the same when they weren't together. The hot sun beating down was really staring to piss Stephen off. I really just want to get the hell out of this place. The beach on a hot day is one thing, but this shit is way worse. Stephen looked at Jacob and nodded. "You know what to do, but at least give him the choice this time."
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum