Kingdom Hearts: Destiny of Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a new fighter, a new hope

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

a new fighter, a new hope - Page 2 Empty Re: a new fighter, a new hope

Post by Xelphei Thu May 22, 2014 11:43 pm

As soon as Brandon cut the nightmare in half, she collapsed on the ground--out of breath. She sat up and held her face in the cradle her palms made against her knees. "I need food..." she whimpered lightly to herself as she fell back onto the ground and laid there. Her chest moved up and down with every breath she made, and she closed her eyes; she was in a type of peace laying there, despite the condition of the place.

"What now?" She managed to breath out loud enough to be audible to Brandon.

Xelphei

Back to top Go down

Post by bmayer95 Sat May 24, 2014 9:40 pm

he turned around looking at her lying on the ground. "i go to wherever someone needs help, whenever someone needs me i'm there." he looks into the portal "such is the way of the light." he looked back at her she could help me, we made a good team, we could make each other stronger Brandon tossed a slightly melted kit kat out of his pocket to her. "eat up, then we can go find another bad guy to slay, hows that sound?" Brandon smiled at her, though with the light portal behind him he looked almost like a figure of mythical powers.
bmayer95
bmayer95

Back to top Go down

Post by Xelphei Tue May 27, 2014 7:26 am

Xelphei caught the kit kat and opened it--sticking a bar in her mouth and looking at Brandon. She sighed slightly, but of relief. "Okay," she said to him and jumped up, "we can be partners, but answer me two questions. You can do both on the way out of here." She walked towards the light portal next to him. "Why did you choose the light? Also, how did you know I liked KitKats?" Xelphei asked as she started to walk into the light portal--unsure of where she'd be going.

Xelphei

Back to top Go down

Post by bmayer95 Tue May 27, 2014 9:16 am

Brandon was slightly caught off guard by the questions. "i never chose anything, the keyblade chose me. i thought the keyblade was a tool of light and good, so thats what i used it for. then i met other bladers......dark wielders of the same tool." he was recalling the time he fought the two bladers in the world that never was.

"and doesnt everybody enjoy kit kats?" Brandon chuckled as he vanished into the portal
bmayer95
bmayer95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum