Kingdom Hearts: Destiny of Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Beginnings [Open to anyone]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Beginnings [Open to anyone] Empty New Beginnings [Open to anyone]

Post by Pikashock Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:37 pm

The sun seemed to reflect off of the fountain waters as Zero sat beside it, dipping his hand into the water and swirling it a bit. Nobody else seemed to be around the area as far as he could tell, making it more peaceful then usual. It had been one of his favorite places to go to as a regular human, though ever since he had lost his heart he had been trying to avoid any areas he had used to go to as to not cause confusion or bring in unwanted attention. As if just checking to make sure they were there the nobody brought his free hand up to his back and felt for the hilts of both his swords, both being sheathed across his back. Satisfied that they were there, he brought his hand back down and pulled his other had out of the water, glancing around the area once more.

Pikashock

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings [Open to anyone] Empty Re: New Beginnings [Open to anyone]

Post by zashonfire Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:31 pm

The water rippled again this time way more violently as if moved by an unseen force. Instantly a dark portal like rip opened behind Zero and out stepped a tall boy with black hair curling right by his eyes in mischeiveious curls he loved so much. He wore a leather jacket not unlike Zero's himself but that was where the similarity ended, Jacob wore ripped black jeans that were a size or two too big and his eyes were a strange purple. As he entered in he made no effort to start conversation with Zero he just let his hands stay buried inside his big jacket as a tiny gust came threw a made his hair tussle.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikashock Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:28 pm

Seeing the water ripple more intensely, Zero calmly turned around in time to see another boy wearing a similar jacket to his walk out from a dark portal. The nobody watched him for a moment, as if waiting for him to say something.
"You sure know how to make an entrance for yourself." He commented in a dull manner, stretching his arms up and bending them over his back, subtly placing his hand on the hilt of one of his two blades.
"Yeah, make an entrance for yourself and just stand there without saying anything." He mused, almost as if he was a scientist observing something.

Pikashock

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:46 pm

Jacob continued his silence for a few more moments before finally speaking up. " It's customary to introduce yourself to strangers if your to speak to them." He replied he stepped back slightly as Zero took up a fighting stance he let one foot slip back so he was more facing the side then Zero.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikashock Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:58 pm

"It's customary for those who exist to introduce themselves. And that's where the problem is." Zero bluntly stated, making no move to grab either of his blades but also not removing his hand, still trying to decide if the boy was friendly or not.
"You seem to be eager for introductions. Who would you be?" He continued ask, not taking his eyes off of the stranger.

Pikashock

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:05 pm

" Your standing before me are you not?" Jacob asked not braking stance. He was now sure this would result in a fight hopefully a year in the room of sleep wouldn't have made him super rusty he needed to get back into combat anyways and a fight like this would be good. " That's good enough of an existence for me." With that he moved dropping into a sliding kick to throw his legs out from under him.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikashock Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:26 pm

Zero narrowed his eyes and jumped back, avoiding the kick and landing back on solid ground. His hand clenched over the hilt of Fate Embracer as he unsheathed the blade, holding it with two as he pulled back over his shoulder, pointing it at Jacob.
"I certainly hope you have more then your fists. I'm willing to let this all drop if you don't, wouldn't want to beat someone while I have the advantage." He commented, waiting for whatever would come next.

Pikashock

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:34 pm

Jacob scoffed. " I hate-" He started his sentence as he pushed up with his hands out of the slide and into a jump mid air another portal of darkness opened the water rippled again he ported to behind Zero and leaned back so that they're back touched. Jacob's shoulders were wider but only slightly. " Arrogance. The name is Saints." He finished
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikashock Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:49 pm

Zero didn't even flinch as Jacob appeared behind him, their backs touching as he explained himself.
"I prefer to call it mercy, not arrogance. The name's Zero." He responded, introducing himself. He didn't even change his stance, his weapon still pointed at where Saints had once been and his head turned slightly to look at the boy.

Pikashock

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:09 pm

" I thought your kind added X's to their names." Jacob said your kind like it was an insult. He leaned off and kicked at the bottom of the sheath he had felt as they had been back to back the sword shot up and out of the sheath. Jacob did a one handed cartwheel away. " People who want mercy will beg and I'm not begging." He let the mock taunt hang in the air.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikashock Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:36 pm

"Some of us do. I'm not exactly looking to go along with that." The nobody turned as he felt Jacob cartwheel away, reaching up with one hand and grabbing the hilt of his other weapon, Free Spirit as it fell back down. With one weapon in each hand, he sheathed Fate Embracer, grabbing Free Spirit's hilt with both hands.
"Mercy isn't something you beg for, it's a gift. Of course, if you're looking for a fight I'm willing to oblige." He said, getting straight to the point.

Pikashock

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:37 pm

"Hmmm well since you said so, I will let you know though this is your fault and I won't be the one to blame for what happens here or on our journey." Saints said as he fell into his dramatic way of starting his fights." If your wondering where this journey is going I'll show you this will be a journey to," He let his stance drop into a sprinters and then he dashed. " Let's go to The Ends of the Earth." As he said the name of his keyblade it summoned to his hand that he had thrown back behind him but he didn't slow even a step as the ultra heavy weapon came to being he swung the giant club like keyblade at Zero faster then someone would expect him to be able to.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikashock Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:13 pm

Journey? What's he talking about? Zero asked himself, keeping his eyes on Jacob. As the boy dashed towards him, he prepared to swing his blade before hesitating, seeing him summon a keyblade. Another keyblade wielder? He asked himself, having just enough time to block the attack with his weapon. While avoiding serious damage, the impact made him slide back a few feet.
"All of that for a pun? I hope you're better at this then you are with drama and puns." The nobody commented, lunging at Jacob and swinging Free Spirit vertically upward at his midsection.

Pikashock

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:38 pm

Annoying it's light! Jacob thought mad at his attack force. As the club kept swinging going as though Zero's block hadn't stopped it's force at all it crashed into the ground making spider web cracks all through out the earth around Jacob making him look footing. He slid his left foot onto the head of his own weapon pushing off he jumped right dodging the swing his weapon trailing behind him. He tried to bring it down on Zero's blade with a back hand motion to crush or even shatter it to a million pieces.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikashock Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:00 pm

That just made cracks in the sidewalk. Better not risk making contact with it at full momentum... Zero scolded himself mentally. With these thoughts in mind, he ducked and brough his weapon to his side, rolling away as Jacob avoided his attack and retaliated with one of his own.
"You're pretty good. I can see why it chose you." He said to his opponent, getting to his feet and turning to face the boy once more. Switching to the defensive, he held his blade in front of him, keeping still and preparing to make an attempt at countering the next attack.

Pikashock

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:41 pm

Jacob was about to continue his assault as he usually did, his fighting was always super aggressive an endless onslaught of heavy attacks that would eventually ripped threw guards. But as he said that Jacob slowed his keyblade dragging on the stone leaving a path of ripped up stone. " How do you know about the keyblade?" Jacob asked now defensive, he raised Ends of the Earth to rest on his shoulder which looked absolutely ridiculous being nearly 4 times the size of his head.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikashock Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:58 am

Zero's lips turned into a small, smug smirk as he kept his blade in a hand but in a more relaxed position. Apparently knowing a bit about the keyblade was enough to get him to lay off of the attack for a bit, maybe even let his guard down.
"You're not the only person who can use one of those you know, there are a few more then you might think. I had a friend once, she could use it." He explained, thinking about her for a moment. It had been a while since he had seen the girl, and part of him wondered what she was up to. We both have better things to be doing. Especially right now, this guy could be a friend or an enemy depending on how things go. The nobody reminded himself, bringing his attention back to Jacob.

Pikashock

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:11 pm

Jacob's expression changed to an annoyed look. " Obviously they're more idiot, you do realize that those who are alike tend to gather together." He stuffed a hand in his pocket a gesture that would make him look more casual but he was confident he could react from this stance if Zero tried anything. " If you have nothing interesting to say like why a Keybalder is hanging out with a Nobody, then I rather you not waste my time. "
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikashock Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:03 am

"I wouldn't say idiotic, more so naive in hindsight." Zero ignored the insult, instead focusing on responding. He saw no need to really care about it anyways, it wasn't like anything the boy said to him was too important.
"I never said we were still working together. I haven't seen her since I, well, died. If you want to call it that. Strange how things work." He continued to say, leaning on one leg and shifting into a more casual position as he spoke. He still kept his weapon in hand though, in case he decided to pick up where they left off.

Pikashock

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:38 pm

Seems we've reached a kind of stalemate. Jacob thought to himself it seemed obvious the pair didn't like each other but Jacob was curious of this Keyblader now. Did the Light call her? Did the Dark? He thought his hand came free from his pocket and he started playing with the key necklace that hung on his neck. His mind started to think up two different things,if this Keyblader was a light he could fight him and really test if he had gotten rusty in his years sleep or if they were from the dark he could meet them find more allies and meet another user of the Keyblade than himself and Stephen. " You've started to spark my curiosity. Do you have a way to cross between the worlds?" He asked
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikashock Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:38 pm

Zero lifted his right hand up, sheathing his weapon as he wiggled it around slightly as if trying to get a feel for something that wasn't there.
"If you want to meet them, I can't say I would know where to go. I am getting the hang of using dark corridors however. So yes, I can get to another world." He explained, flexing his wrist and point off to the side. Sure enough, a dark, ovular gate rose up from the ground, before the nobody flicked his wrist again, making it disappear.
"Right. Where do you wish to go?" He asked, looking back to Jacob. The portal he had just made went elsewhere in Radiant Garden, but he assumed that wasn't where they would be going.

Pikashock

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:50 pm

Jacob slowly let Ends of the Earth fade out of existence. Slowly it melted into shadows and was gone. " Don't have a place in mind yet, but are you really going to just walk off into the dark with a stranger that just tried to kill you ten seconds ago?" He asked, then realized the phrasing of that was really bad but he couldn't change it now. " Why are you here anyways?" He asked as his eyes drifted to the crater he had made in the sidewalk which would probably be hard to explain to the town.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikashock Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:03 pm

"You're not selling yourself very well. I could always just leave you here." Zero suggested, looking down at the crater as well. He assumed that it would probably be noticed, maybe checked up on. Hopefully he wouldn't be around to deal with that.
"Besides, I would say we're on equal ground. You try anything and I could always just ditch you wherever we end up." The nobody continued. "And as to why I'm here? It was my home, before I changed. Thought I would visit it. You know, that reminds me. How did you get here? I don't recognize you from living here."

Pikashock

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:14 pm

"Besides, I would say we're on equal ground...."
Jacob started to be infuriated equal ground! he was one equal ground with some random Nobody that was around, how rusty did he get form a years worth of sleep! It pissed him off. 3 Years of training with Stephen we could defeat high level heartless 3 even without even batting an eyelash and a year on the run with my parents mostly ME protecting THEM and I'm only on this level now! He knew it was only situational he knew that Zero was just talking about how he could dark port away not in a fight no he couldn't have meant a fight. Jacob couldn't get the thought out of his mind, his prime! He was skilled he was strong he hadn't need Stephen that whole year if he was this poorly skilled now he was gonna have to really throttle someone to make himself feel better.
(ooc: WHY THE HELL IS JACOB AGAINST NOBODIES SO MUCH?!)
IC: " Why don't we just say I was stretching my legs after a long nap." He tried for. He thought a fight might pop up again after he had made a wreck of the area around where Zero used to live. Then Jacob felt it, it was like his internal temperature dropped a whole 10 degrees." Shit." He cussed under his breath. " Prepare yourself." He said to Zero in a sharp tone.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikashock Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:35 pm

(OOC: Because they're that much cooler and calmer then him? /shot)
"Right. Stretching your legs..." Zero muttered to himself, crossing his arms as he started to get colder. Wait a minute... He brought his hands back to the two sheaths rested on his back, grabbing Fate Embracer randomly and grasping it with both hands. Hope he's just as good as he says. And that he doesn't turn on me while we fight. The nobody thought to himself, knowing that working together to take out an enemy would most likely be hard enough for both of them, let alone if they turned on one another while they did.
"Right ahead of you. Let's get this thing started." Zero commented bluntly, turning around with his weapon at the ready, trying to find where the threat was coming from.

Pikashock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next