Kingdom Hearts: Destiny of Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wyvern RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wyvern RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Wyvern RP

Post by thekyle96 Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:58 pm

Kyle rolled his eyes, "I'll take the commoner crap, not really feeling to do a whole lot since War just kicked my ass." He was still pissed off from losing to War. He picked up a magazine and started reading it. The figure still loomed over Kyle waiting for him to change his response since he was a hero. "Look," the magazine flew across the room in anger, "if you're just going to stand there looking at me waiting for my answer to change you can either bring me my corporeal form so I can kick your ass. Until then, fuck off." Kyle sighed as he put his hands behind his head and leaned back trying to get comfortable.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

https://khddrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:24 pm

As Kyle went on his tirade this secretary turned his attention to Zash who shrugged and made a sign to him as though to say " I'll take the Hero funerals with fries with that." After making that sign he also kicked up his feet and let out a defeated sigh. He also definitely  was feeling the defeat from War's overwhelming power. Even though Zash had taken on a new form with his black fire, but even that had not been enough he had barely managed to injury him. "Maybe we should contact Isis and Aphrodite to get us out of here and hopefully hook us up with more power." He suggested after he had finished yelling at the nice secretary who was trying to do his job.

"I'm sorry did you say my brother did this to you?" As he spoke the voice was exactly as Zash had imagined higher pitched and nasally. He placed his clipboard down on the table on the side of the waiting area and grabbed his scythe in both hands now but not as an aggressive gesture, instead just seemingly like a natural position as though he had spent an incredibly long time wielding this weapon. As he turned his attention back to Kyle he  spoke in a hushed secretive tone. " Come follow me into my office." and he started on his way not even checking if the two would follow.

Zash rose and fired a mental message to Kyle Think he gives redos?
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:15 pm

Kyle nodded. "Look, we aren't even strong enough, so unless you can bring us back stronger then we're gonna be right back here having this same conversation for the next century or so, depends on how tired of us you get." Kyle stood up and watched as who he assumed was Death walked into an office. We need to get out of here, I don't know what we'll do after, but we need more help. Kyle thought to Zash. Kyle walked over to the door of the office and leaned on the frame. "Listen, I know you're trying to get us out of here, but why? What do you have to gain from us going back to war and trying again?" Kyle was trying to come to terms with whatever was about to unfold.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:48 pm

"You two haven't been around the mythological block too much have you?" Death commented now as he pulled his glasses off and sprayed them with a cleaner and started to wipe them with a rag. " I'll make you a deal, my brother dearest while insanely powerful and driven." Returned his specs to his nose. " What he does not realize is that it makes it incredibly difficult on us here when he goes on a rampage and murders millions. So I will give you two a break, I'll send you back and I'll send you to someone who can help." he offered looking at Kyle's annoyed glare.

Zash stood by Kyle just outside the door way his neutral base being the only thing he was capable of. Ever since he had entered his black flame mode he wasn't able to conjure up his calming ice form even while right now he was calm calculating the offer. He looked troubled for a moment but shook it off for now and messaged Kyle again. I say we take him up on it we don't have many other options.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:14 pm

"As long as you can get us some help with fighting War and whoever else gets in our way then I'll take what I can get." Kyle nodded at Death. "Do what you gotta do and get us back up there." as long as this isn't one of those 'now that I did something for you here's my grocery list, laundry information, personal hit list, and assortment of birthday gifts that need to be taken care of.' Then I see no problems with this, unless we, you know, DIE AGAIN. Kyle messaged Zash as a small headache set in. Even though he was dead headaches were still a bitch.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:28 pm

" I can't guarantee anything but I figure this is your best shot." He said this time rather grimly. He raised his scythe now with a somewhat threatening stance. " Now hold still this won't hurt a bit." He said like a doctor administrating a shot and with a quick slice seemed to cut Zash out of existence who hadn't quite reacted in time to this interesting turn out of events. But as he was sliced the sent of cinnamon filled the office room and Death made a confused look as he sniffed the air. " Um that's a new one." He commented as he twirled his scythe around and struck another pose. " Again relax." He instructed. He started to swing his blade for Kyle's midsection.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:06 pm

Poof. Kyle appeared next to Zash in a city like setting. "Uh, where are we?" Kyle looked around, completely unsure of where they were. The streets were made with brown bricks that almost matched the ones on the buildings. There was a very big fountain right behind him. "The only guess I have is Europe, and that's just because I know the States don't look this nice." He looked back at Zash who hadn't said a word yet. "I guess it's not every day Death brings you back to life huh?" Kyle jibbed. He still thought this whole situation was screwed, but giving up when there was still a chance wasn't in his nature.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:10 pm

The sweet smell white chocolate filtered into the air around the pair and Zash let out extremely controlled sighs as he tried to exercise patience. Not exactly his strong suit but the situation called for it. " I imagine we are somewhere in Europe, not anywhere in France though I can't read the signs." He confirmed at the least as he started to make a move towards what he could only assume to be the center of town. " We should probably go to the currency exchange and get some cash so we have play money." He said off handedly.

He thought that if they could get to a currency exchange they could perhaps get a map or something to help them figure out where they are. Zash lead the duo towards the destination he had desired as Kyle marvelled at them reviving which Zash immediately undermined replying " You know legally we died twice today and came back." Suddenly he froze as he was reminded of their current statues of recently revived and realized they were missing something. " Where the fuck is the hell mutt?! Kyle I told you it was your job!"
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:03 pm

"Hey, it's a Hellhound, not like it could have gone very far." Kyle joked, "and besides, I told him to hang back a while ago. I should be able to call him." He looked around for a little bit. "I think this is Italy, call me crazy, but it has to be." He had seen plenty of pictures of buildings like this to assume. "So did Death tell us what to do when we got here? Because I'm completely lost." As he asked a guy ran out of his house in slippers and he was wearing baggy shorts and a T-shirt with some design on it. He was about seventeen, but his hair was shaggy and it didn't look he knew how to shave very well. "Are you the guys Death sent to me?" The guy looked like he was either scared shitless, or tripping balls. Quite possibly both.

Kyle looked at Zash skeptically. "Uh yeah, we needed help and Death sent us here." Dude this guy smells like a fucking pot farm. "So if you know of anyone who can make us some stuff to help fight one of the four horsemen, that'd be great." The young guy smoothed back his hair and smiled, "Name's David, Death asked me to help you guys." Fucking kill me again. "I'm the reincarnation of Leonardo Da Vinci."
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:54 am

"Fucking couldn't have gone far when he can literally shadow port anywhere with shadows." Zash mumbled under his breath begrudgingly as Kyle neglected his one job that Zash had left him. He took deep breath to keep himself calm though, he didn't want any crazy powers coming out of no where he wanted to stay in control. His neutral state remained stable for the most part, bearing the fruits of his efforts. Then out of no where ran a pot head in the midst of what Kyle claimed to be Italy. Needless to say the sweet smell of white chocolate again filled the air as this had not been within Zash's expectations

God damn these surprises, what next he's fucking Leonardo Da Vinci or something.

The young guy smoothed back his hair and smiled, "Name's David, Death asked me to help you guys." Fucking kill me again. "I'm the reincarnation of Leonardo Da Vinci."

" GOD DAMN IT!" Zash yelled suddenly in exaggeration as he spun around and threw up his hands. " I CALLED IT!" Was all he managed before promptly sitting down crossing his arms in a pout and demanding from the reincarnation of the great inventor. " I want explanation of everything we are doing here now before I roast this place." He declared
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum