Kingdom Hearts: Destiny of Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wyvern RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wyvern RP Empty Wyvern RP

Post by zashonfire Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:20 pm

original topic: http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t204p90-wyvern-rp

" I'm adding keeping track of the demon dog to list of things you have to do to keep it." Zash said with a glare. He really wasn't in the mood to be looking around for this dog. He didn't wanna be sprawled on the floor looking for a demon dog when a goddess was coming to talk to them about the current problem of the titian of time running loose having some plans for world destruction or hostile world take over or gods know what else. He turned around to look for the Hell Hound.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Wyvern RP Empty Re: Wyvern RP

Post by thekyle96 Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:14 pm

"Well it's a hell hound, how far could he have gone?" Kyle joked. A few minutes went by and a waitress brought out a silver platter, she brought it over to them and set it down. "We didn't order.." He was cut off by a small bark and then the sound of chewing. The waitress lifted the lid off of the platter and revealed Shadow with a big chunk of steak in his mouth. "Shouldn't you have a 'no dogs on the table' rule?" Kyle joked, looking at the waitress. "I don't even work here." The girl said and instantly changed clothes and turned to Zash. "Good that means I don't need to leave a tip."
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

https://khddrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:38 pm

Aphrodite had many forms as all gods did, they could take almost any humanly shape they wanted along with a godly form that was beyond a person's processing power. But any form she took she always took Zash's breath away. Zash didn't have a dream girl he never had, but with every form he imagined she was getting closer and closer to it. She had long wavy black hair that fell all the way down to below her shoulder blades. She had deep brown eyes like milk chocolate that were hid behind half circle black framed glasses , her complexion wasn't ghost white but it was no where near tan either. Her outfit just changed from the waitress outfit she had on to another one, this time the skirt on it was a little shorter not that Zash noticed or anything.
The idea of having a patron god had occur to Zash and he was sure it had to Kyle too, he was sure he would pick Isis, they had some history together that Zash wasn't fully aware of but he didn't ask and Kyle didn't tell which was fine by them he knew vaguely of it. He knew Kyle knew that he would pick Aphrodite but he didn't know if Kyle knew it wasn't just because of her beauty but also because she had always been kind to both of the heroes and was caring. " Hey Aphrodite glad to see your not hurt." He said.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:58 pm

"Well who could hurt such a lovely woman." A voice called out from behind Kyle. Everyone from the dinner rose in a chaotic panic and rushed for the doors. "Oh great an Egyptian." Aphrodite spoke turning from the attention of Zash to the new comer. "Oh, now don't say it like that, Just because you got the better side of the cities don't mean you're higher up then us." The cruel voice seemed to scrape across everything. Shadow decided to ignore what was left of his steak and growl at the voice. "Well set this as my least favorite day," Kyle finally spoke, "get it, set this day, 'cuz that's Set right there." He let his voice diminish as he finished his sentence. Set clapped slowly at Kyle's minor stupidity, and took the form of his human self. A sharp black beard, A cruel face with dark black eyes, an ever changing face that flipped between human and some weird animal, and his body was extremely muscular, and tinted red. "You Olympians pick the, how shall I say this.. Ah yes, worst, most bumbling, infantile, fruitless, and just plain pathetic heroes." Set cruelly and manipulatively drug his words out. Immediately Kyle's expression changed. "If you're trying to get a sword through your throat, you came to the right person."
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:07 pm

Zash's expression changed from the happy friendly one with Aphrodite to a look of annoyance. His fruity perfume smell when away and he shifted gears back to neutral. He felt like this god was a tad bit like the unpopular Ares of Egypt. The war god wasn't very favorite and his children were always brutes and hard to keep under control. He imagined Set would show more restrain but till the same level of irking.

Zash could handle godly arguments they held a lot of grudges and that was fine they had lived a long time so that made sense. But the one thing he didn't let slip was the plain insult to the God's choices it not only offended Aphrodite and himself but the person he consider closer to him than blood Kyle. " If I'm not mistaken wasn't your chief god closely associated with a very short and rather useless pharaoh boy of about nineteen?" Zash reminded him. " Greeks never were lead by someone so young and weak, and Zues was certainly never pushed around by anyone like that." He taunted
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:52 pm

Set's smile faded as he turned to face Zash. "Yes, but see my brothers and sisters are far better suited for civilization and balance compared to gods who send their hero's to fight a loosing battle that they ultimately intertwine themselves into anyways, even me being an embodiment of chaos finds that simply pathetic, and in bad taste." Kyle glared at Set, "bad taste and pathetic? That's coming from the God wearing a bathrobe. Oh and lets not forget getting pushed around by your brother's son, but the golden sarcophagus, that's pretty classy." Kyle looked back at Zash with a slight smirk, feeding off of the weak pharaoh insult. "And lets not for get the missing..." "Bark!" Shadow cut him off before kyle could finish. Set's face seemed to get redder, if that was possible. "That was a cheap shot, and certainly against the Bro Code!" Set began to raise his voice, then quickly calmed down. "I'm not here to start a fight, I am only a message. A voice for Chaos. The Titan want's you to meet him at the old city where something fell, where chaos reigned at it's highest peek, for the shortest amount of time, yet leaving the biggest scar possible. I leave you with that." And just like that, a vortex of sand tore away at Set's figure and he was gone. "Damn riddles." Kyle said as he turned to look at Zash.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:18 pm

'Voice for chaos huh, well I don't like the mouth piece." He mumbled as he rested his chin in the palm of his hand his elbow resting on the table. He pushed away the food Kyle had ordered for him no longer hungry. He started to get the feeling that they would be fighting Set in the future, but he pushed that thought away. " What do the Titans want with us? Maybe it's a proper declaration of war?" Zash asked looking first ot Kyle and then Aphrodite.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:22 pm

"I'm not sure they need to declare war on us, if they wanted to they would use tactics and rais a quick army and flank all sides while they descend a choke hold on olympus." Kyle replied, being the more strategic of the duo. "That riddle, could it mean New York or Chicago? Time frames for Gods really suck. I mean a short time could be twenty years for all we know!" Kyle was getting aggravated. "Zash go to Chicago, Aphrodite go tell Zeus whats going on, I'll go to NY and search for whatever. Report in if you find anything." He demanded and then waked out the back door of the dinner wit Shadow right behind. The two vanished as soon as theystepped through the doors.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:42 pm

When did the gods lose things like honor and valor? To not even declare war is not really glorious. he thought to himself. Kyle stormed out in a rush and suddenly it was just himself and Aphrodite. ' Sorry he gets... .excited easily." Zash explained to her hoping to get her to laugh before they had to leave and be serious.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:50 pm

Kyle walked out of an elevator in some hotel and Shadow bounded after him. The pair walked out the doors and Kyle looked up. "Shadow, you should just hang back for now." He mumbled and with a bark Shadow dissolved into the shadows. Kyle Jumped to the top of the hotel and sat down. Tell me when you get something.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:17 pm

To Zash's surprise she did laugh a bit but stopped sooner then Zash would have liked. " it's okay it's kinda cute." Zash tried not to show the disappointment on his face as she said that. At least I got a laugh. He settled for that. " Come on I'll give you a godly lift to Chicago." She offered and Zash accepted as they walked out of the dinner Zash was instantly teleported onto the busy streets of Chicago.
Zash stuffed his hands in his pockets and fixed his beanie. He figured that Kyle thought of Chicago because of Al Copone but that didn't really add up for Zash cause the major thing that started the crimes in his time was the probation. That didn't exactly have a lot of effect today but none the less Zash trusted Kyle and startedt] to wonder the streets aimlessly.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:32 pm

Kyle closed his eyes and breathed easily. In central park he heard something, but he couldn't identify what. Over on the Hudson River he could hear people on the docks, loading and unloading various things to and from ships. All over he could hear the bustle of the traffic that seemed to have Rush hour twenty-four seven. Suddenly he knew what Set had meant. Ground Zero. He listened in on that area. He heard nothing. Come on damn it, there has to be something. He thought to himself. Then he heard marching, but not many, only about seven or eight. That's not what bothered him though. He heard two separate foot steps, two more people. Only to make things worse the entire city went silent. No one honking their horns, no sirens going off, nothing but the marching and the other foot steps. Zash, get here now. I've got their location, Get to me and we'll make the confrontation. Kyle spoke to Zash with their telepathy.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Sat May 03, 2014 11:36 pm

"Great just great Kyle sends me to the totally wrong location as usual." Zash muttered under his breath to himself. He tapped back into their telepathic link. Hey why don't you ( the one with the dark porting powers ) actually get me over there ! Zash braced himself for the dark portal to come and whisk him half way across the country in a moment.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:34 pm

Uh Zash I can't port you Kyle thought to Zash Ask isis, she could probably do that for us. Kyle walked off the edge of the building he was on and then slid down the glass towards the ground. He covered his body in a super dense mixture of air and water as glass started to break around him. He plummeted into the street, causing it to collapse around him. Out of the dust Kyle rose to his feet and began walking towards Chronos.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:45 pm

She's your patron god why can you do it? He whined as he found a fountain in down town Chicago, He sent a quick a kick threw one of the streams coming from a horn the fountain was holding and made a little rainbow. He tossed a drachma in and called upon Isis. "Hey Isis mind porting me to Kyle please?" He asked and heard was strangely sounded like a sigh but none the less the rainbow wrapped around him and in a flash of bright color was a few steps ahead of Kyle on his way to Chronos and a hulking figure standing next to him.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:37 pm

The water fell from around Kyle and he nodded to Zash. "Lets finish this." He spoke in a harsh tone. He was sick of always having something to fight, someone to throw him and Zash on their asses. Pretty much he just wanted a tiny break from all the crap that came their way. Kyle drew his sword and sent a volt of electricity coursing through it. "Chronos, we've probably said this before, but, We're here to put an end to you." Kyle shouted at the titan. The figure next to him was in full red armor, rimmed with gold. He had four swords, one on each hip, two on his back. His armor was spiked and on his gauntlets were two blades protruding out to make a claw. Single blades came from his elbows reaching back towards his shoulders. A horse stood in his shadow, then disappeared into smoke. Well i think we're going to get slightly killed. Just a heads up. Before Zash and Kyle stood a horseman. The horseman of war.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:11 pm

Zash hit the ground easy and acknowledged Kyle's quick nod. He made sigh at Kyle's idea of finishing this, it was never that simple, never! He turned to face Chronos himself along with his companion. His appearance was probably enough to strike fear into the heart of men but Zash had seen worse. Now felt on a spiritual and magical level that was something else entirely. His power and presence was easily enough to fill the empty space between them and him. Zash's power remained stable at fire he didn't know what to feel so he could only keep with his fire. Yeah just a bit, I'll try not to be the one killing us this time Zash thought back.

"Are you heroes ever here for another reason?" Chronos sighed his chest physically heaving as though it took a visible amount of effort to shake off Kyle's blatancy. " Allow me to introduce my friend, though you must already know him, he is the one of the four horsemen of Apocalypse, War." Chronos made a gesture towards the menacing figure to his right as though he were a game show host pointing out a prize.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:06 pm

The area seemed to get warmer and the atmosphere grew heavier around them. Fog rolled in and War drew his sword. A huge crimson claymore that seemed to weigh a ton, but seemed weightless in his hand. The hilt looked as if it were made of blood. Every footstep left a scorch in the earth. War stood only a few feet from where Kyle and Zash were. Well it looks like we have to fight war Kyle thought to Zash as he braced himself. "One on one is the only way I'll fight fairly." War announced. Kyle stepped forward and looked straight at War. "I'll go first." Those were his only words.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:23 am

Zash set himself in a balanced stance next to Kyle as he approached. " Since when do the bad guys ever fight fair." He hissed under his breath as Kyle stepped up. I hope you know what your getting yourself into. he sighed even through his mind. Zash squinted and looked over Kyle carefully, within Zash's almost infinitely many magics fortune telling and clairvoyance was not one of them but Zash was a man for instinct. Instinct in many cases it what separated him from the next guy and on this very occasion his instincts told him Kyle was not coming out of this one well but with all the pride and self respect of a hero there wasn't a word Zash could utter to deter Kyle from this challenge.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:49 pm

All I know is we don't have time to sit around and let Chronos plan more. Kyle stood his ground as he summoned his sword out of thin air. one sword against how ever many War has. The odds of this going well is about the same odds a rat has against an eagle. Electricity cracked off of Kyle's blade and his eyes turned a dark gray color. I have no idea how strong or fast War is. I doubt he has any weaknesses. "Alright War, lets get this thing started."
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:42 pm

Zash felt the air tingle with Kyle's electricity his hair started to stand on end. He watched as Kyle's trusty sword : Bane of Cataclysm appeared. Bane of Cataclysm had always been Kyle's choice weapon for combat and the style he was most comfortable with. Suddenly Zash noticed the ground around him start to crack. Hmph been a long time since I've had this power. he thought to himself as he looked into the emblem on the back of his hands one glove which he looked into had a rose the symbol of his patron god and the other a drachma. He looked into the rose and the saw the reflection of his now deep purple eyes as he tried to regulate the gravity around him back to normal.
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:23 pm

Kyle rolled to the left to avoid a huge swing from War's claymore. okay, straight to business I see. War came at him with a back hand. Nothing to bad, but War's gauntlet was serrated. Kyle bent backwards then shot fire out of his hands and sprung into the air and kicked at war. Kyle placed his foot under War's chin, then spun so Kyle's face was parallel to the ground. War swiped at Kyle, but he had already jumped off. Landing gracefully on his feet Kyle swung his blade at War, trying to break parts of his armor. Kyle ripped part of War's plate mail off from his abs, exposing the underlying layer of chain mail. War dropped his Claymore and drew two exotic blades that had a similar look as the claymore, but the blades curved. Kyle and War went blow for blow, blocking dodging and striking. War wasn't nearly as fast as Kyle, but Kyle had to recover after ever blow he blocked. He wouldn't be able to do this much longer without getting seriously injured. Kyle grabbed the hilt of War's blade and locked the other in combat with Bane of Cataclysm. "This ends here War!" Kyle shouted as he got ready to repel the sword from his and break right through the chain mail to end the fight. "Yes this is it." War replied, then moved his shoulder. A knife dropped from it's holster on War's shoulder. War lifted his knee and bounced the blade up a bit, then kicked the knife upwards straight into Kyle's chest. Kyle staggered backwards, dropping his sword. He fell to one knee and held his breath. The pain dulled his vision as everything began to fade. No, not yet. Kyle closed his eyes as he took the dagger from his chest and cauterized the wound. Kyle threw the dagger at War, but he simply deflected it. Perfect. Kyle picked up his blade and stabbed at the broken part of War's armor. War grabbed the blade and stabbed Kyle through is abdomen. The blade slid through, pushing through the skin of Kyle's back. War pulled his sword out and took a step back. Kyle's vision went completely black as he felt the pavement slam into him. The ground grew wet with blood as he exhaled his last breath. Everything went silent, and to Kyle the world was gone.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:09 pm

War never got the pleasure of watching Kyle's life leave his eyes. In the instant Kyle fell War blinked, a normal action even gods did it but that blink was all it took for Zash to get Kyle up and off the ground he held his friend in his arms as he felt the presence of life leave his body.
War never felt chills or fear in a battle before victory wasn't an option it was an absolute but if he had to pick a moment in his eternal life so far that it didn't seem like an absolute but just a possiblity it would have been then as he looked to the mighty Greek warrior just a mere 40 feet away holding his fallen comrade in his arm black wisps out lining his path.
"You'll be okay here." Zash whispered as he laid Kyle down his hands resting on his chest like he had just fallen asleep peacefully. He looked down at him the shadows from his bangs obscuring his face from the two celestial beings.
What happened next Chronos could only report back that it was a blur. Zash suddenly left his vision, he couldn't understand why or how, then War launched himself forward and also dissappeared from sight. He could hear the clash of metal on metal resounding all around him all over the battle field craters and gashes in the earth itself appeared almost out of nowhere. He would describe it as two beings on a higher plain than himself dedicated themselves to combat and he was not even blessed with the privilege of watching until the last section of the fight.
Finally he saw them both stood about 20 feet away Zash was in a sprinters stand and looked if he had just lost their lasted clash as he was starting to slide back. War let out a mighty bellow of victory he had traded weapons some where in the brawl to a simple broad sword.
Zash rose up from his stance cuts and bruises pervaded around his person and the air seem to bend and shake around him like a desert mirage but the most eerie and mystifying thing about his appearance his hands seemed to be gently alight with black fire.
War's armor was dented in a few places as Chronos looked around the battle field he saw that many weapons lay astray around some bent other melted. Then the pair were back to their combat.
Zash was reaching speeds above War's capability he used the Black Flame of his grief as thrusters for the large sweeping motions, he closed the distance between them with them and then for the small movements he relied on instance he traded blow for blow with War his black flames able to match and sometimes even beat his weapons, but sadly Zash had only manage sparse kick and glancing blows resulting in the armor's dents and slight deformation. "Prepare yourself." Zash commented his voice didn't have loathing or disgust it seemed tranquil but the air around him was filled with the air of his intense flames showing his feelings. "Black Hearse." He called out his attack he suddenly used his black Flame boosting technique at close range passing by War he stamped his feet into the ground and the Black Flames shot out behind him like the thrusters of a jet and engulf War. Zash felt his shoulders dislocate at the massive force that expelled behind him the ground crack around him as even the earth below him couldn't handle it and he was left in a crater. But War could handle it as he emerged from the flames his initial large iron armor was shed now all that remained was a veil of chain mail as he now wielded his claymore again and swung in an over head swing. Zash raised his leg and kicked his arm at the wrist stopping his swing in mid attack but mid attack was enough as Zash looked down blood coughed out from his throat he saw the short sword through his chest. " How?" He ask and War answered. " During your last attack I lobbed it out to set up the kill shot and smashed it in behind you with that swing this is the end Greek Hero." He said as Zash too felt the pavement crash into him and joined Kyle in the netherelm
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by thekyle96 Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:53 am

Kyle looked around the obsidian room that was decorated with roses that appeared to be on fire, but never burned out. Kyle was sat in a comfy leather chair with a few scattered magazines laying on tables and chairs. "Calling number 100,432,002." A voice crackled to life over an intercom. Kyle glanced down at his number which read 5,000,000,000. He let out a sigh and reclined his chair. "Man this blows." The black doors of the entrance swung open as there was a new person joined the room, and it was the worst thing possible, Zash.
thekyle96
thekyle96
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zashonfire Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:11 am

" What the hell.." Zash started to say but then paused as he entered into the room and locked eyes with his battle buddy he sighed and said simply. " We make it to Hell?" He simply asked as he made a move to take the seat next to Kyle his ticket labeled 5,000,000,001. As he slumped into the seat he say what looked like a secretary a clipboard in one hand and a large scythe with a menacing faintly glowing blue blade with a saw like pattern ingrained on the tempered steel.

The secretary pushed up his glasses with the same hand holding the scythe effortlessly raising the weapon yet being so delicate around his face.  He had gray hair cut like a bowl and thick black rimmed spectacles that made him look like the typical nerd that gets pushed off by a bully. He slinked by the patrons of the dead asking some quick questions and finally he made his way over to Kyle and Zash he looked up at Kyle and asked simply. " Are you looking for a hero's treatment in death or the commoner stuff?" He asked
zashonfire
zashonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum